✨⚠️SAVANNAH GEORGIA⚠️✨

A/n y'all in dying inside with all the dessa testing thankful it ends this week I'm crying NGL anyways let's get into the fuggery✨

⚠️_____THE ACTUAL START_____⚠️

Finally getting to Savannah we all got out the bus after the 8 hour drive Ashlyn popped her bones like a glowstick that pretty normal for her though but it seems the others didn't know that about her considering the fact that they stared at her in a mix of disgust, fear, and cringe eh they'll get used to it (hopefully.)

We went to eat at some local place and I sat down next to Ashlyn as we ordered food and then ate before leaving to take a look around for the project.

We visited some ugly ass graves and studied them honestly I was not interested in them at all. Next we went to a weird room with lights where Aiden's goofy ah- put his head in one of the lights where I proceeded to take a picture of him for blackmail. It'll probably be useful later anyways then we went to a face plant station because Taylor practically jumped out of her skin when she saw it. I got some stars and skulls on my face as a design and Ashlyn got music notes, Aiden got a smiley face on his cheek, the twins got some weird looking butterflies on their faces, Logan got a spaceship, and Ben got a goofy mustache.

Later we were minding our own business and some lady came up to us asking if we'd like to get a tour saying it was only 5 dollars a person and that her clients had cancelled last second. she looked familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it damn anyway we all agreed to go in I had an off feeling.

The tour guide got an emergency call so she left us in the sorrel weat house. We all kinda just vibed as we looked around.

We walked inti the basement and Ashlyn was acting kinda weird but no one else noticed so I lightly taped her palm of her hand softly smiling

"Are you okay?" I asked quietly

"I'm fine it's just phantom noises" she said

"Alright just let me know if we should leave" I say calmly without hesitation

I know about her issues with her sensitive hearing since we were kids. It's only right that we look out for each other.

My sister would want me too.

I paused my thoughts when Ashlyn's head snapped around and over to the corner I saw nothing but it appears that she did I saw a quick shadow move out of the corner of my eye.

We kept walking and decided to ignore it but apparently it doesn't like being ignored because the second we looked away it was gone just like a weeping angel from dr. Suess or some shii like that.

Me and the others were on the other side as we all looked at it in horror the creepy and morbid thing was behind Ashlyn shit.

A/n helloooo y'all so this is the end have a good 24hrs I'm going to try and get back into the swing of updating the chapters normally if school isn't such a pain but I'll see you all next chapter!

Word count- 559 words