3

✮   ⋆  ˚。 👛 𖦹 ⋆  。°✩

✮ ⋆ ˚。 👛 𖦹 ⋆ 。°✩

🎶 - diet mountain dew lana del rey

you're no good for me,
baby, you're no good for me
but baby i want you

ENGLISH CLASSROOM, 11:32AM

angelina had just finished lunch independently while being invested in one of her many books—yet she decided to join the group of girls from her class as they made their way down the hallways, deep in conversation. angelina was alongside audrey as they walked, talking about her latin expertise.

angelina placed her delicate hand onto the classroom door and pushed it open, oblivious of a bucket that sat on top of the door. as she took a step in, her entire body was instantly drenched.

her mascara dripped down on her complexion, an additional tear falling down her cheek. but that wasnt the worst part at all.

the girls who were affected looked down to their white shirts that were now transparent—revealing their garments.

angelina froze in embarrassment and shock at the scene, a shiver passing through her spine as the water hit her skin.

she looked directly at descamps. he was laughing over the situation, signalling that he was the centre of the scene. she then glanced at her brother, micheal, hoping he would do something. his jaw clenched, but he just looked puzzled and unsure of what to do.

"red really is your colour, huh." joseph would say, glancing at angelina's chest as the vibrance of her red bra shone through her transparent shirt, all of the lace details now visible. a slight smirk played on descamp's thin lips, proud of his antics as angelina clenched her fists.

micheal's eyebrows lowered in anger before he pushed descamps into the chalkboard that stood next to him with force. "what the fuck man.." he said with an aggravated tone. "calm down.. it was just a joke." joseph responded while throwing his hands in the air in surrender.

angelina's eyes widened in surprise—maybe micheal wasnt as useless as she thought he was?

joseph's smile immediately faded at the sight of miss couret behind the group of girls. she paused as she analysed the scene, before quickly taking her coat off to cover the girls with.

the main girls affected: angelina, audrey and michelle, quickly hurried to the nurses office while simone and colette stayed in place since they were only splashed slightly.

as angelina was leaving, she was sure to give joseph a cold stare, expressing her frustration towards him. she hated that boy.

✮   ⋆  ˚。 👛 𖦹 ⋆  。°✩

THE NURSES OFFICE, 11:39AM

"there should be some clothes in lost property you can change into." miss couret explained, "im really sorry youve had such a bad start, girls." she then continued, expressing her empathy.

"im sure it will be better when theyre used to having girls." michelle smiled, searching for some positivity.

the trio looked through lost properly to find only masculine clothes—however, that didnt stop the girls from using them.

audrey opted for brown corduroy trousers and an oversized white button up. meanwhile, angelina found a pair of baggy jeans which she rolled at the bottom, pairing them with another white button-up.

looking in the restroom mirror, she tied her soaking wet hair in a loose bun and wiped away her messy mascara, revealing a whole new look for angie.

"look what i found," michelle said while opening the restroom door and revealing her outfit. "i think i would suit being a boy, dont you think?" she continued before striking a pose.

'im sure you could, we wouldnt be able to keep the ladies off us,' angelina would laugh before michele joined in.

✮ ⋆ ˚。 👛 𖦹 ⋆ 。°✩

- sorry for the delay! i just moved so my wifi wasnt working for a whole week resulting in a whole chapter being unsaved 🥲

- so i apologise!