The annoying path to becoming #1

This is not a novel, but primarily a summary of feats, explanations, and proofs, as to how one character became one of the mightiest (or even the most powerful in all of fiction). In short, somebody Effed up reality and turned us all into a joke.
You can view this as one whole novel or, collection of stories loosely or tightly linked. You can view this as a collection of data. Or, you can view this as a rant.
Later paragraphs of this document describes sex scenes, romantic quotes, etc, because our anti-hero (don't ask if it's me) not only took women as romantic partners but, they also gave him more power, either by giving relics or providing other means.
This document can be considered as a satire on power scaling, literature, entertainment, religion, politics, morals, and even all of reality as an illusion.
*****
Begin:
Chris, as a true worshipper of the Goddess Athena, was an open minded person who had always been interested of the gods and the myths surrounding them. He enjoyed reading about incestous relationships and how the gods were able to do what they want. The gods were secretly watching him, enjoying his defense of their proclivities.
Data of feats:
+ The gods silently gave him small amounts of reality warping powers, which can change events, but not obviously. Stats. physical: 1; magic: 2.
He studied the links between the forces of nature and tried to see if there's a way one can harness the powers of the gods.
He loved to study strange stuffs, ciphers and codes.
One novel showed statistics of a characters' military strength, and Chris found patterns with it:
An excerpt of the book: * Lucina bragged about her wealth and military power.
Statistics in millions: Gold: 2 tons, Silver: 2 tons, Demons: 10, Vampires 20, Werewolves: 25, Zombies: 25, Dragons: 25. *
Chris began to compute: 2 2 10 20 25 25 25. 10 and 20 are divisible by 5. There are three "2" in 221020. There are three "2" in 252525. 2 x 5 = 10. 2 x 10 = 20. 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 7. 2 + 5 = 7. So, 777.
+ This pleased the goddess of wisdom, so she increased his potential to store mana, higher than normal mortals could. Magic: 3.
He continued to read about other mysteries and codes. But, arguing constantly with his mom on his hobbies made him extremely depressed.
In desperation, he committed suicide. He awoke in a strange world, and met Samara, the elf princess. Chris developed his communication skills and improved his imagination, writing stories along the way.
+ his improved imagination or creativity enhanced his ability to store and use mana. Magic: 4
Chris and Samara fell in love and got married, and had one son. But, Chris missed his mother so much. He read in the library the statement the "sacred fire will make you a god."
However, Samara dismissed such as a myth. Still, Chris pushed on, claiming to the people that he wanted to die for them.
+ The people were touched, and they unconsciously gave more mana to Chris. Stats. Magic: 5.
He then tricked Samara:
Chris: Read this chapter. (Hands over a book)
When he saw Samara hooked on the book, he immediately rushed for the fire and he was already too far away for Samara stop him.
+ This use of a diversionary tactic gave him favor among the gods, so they increased his talents. Magic: 6.
He then burned himself in the sacred fire. + This gave him more powers. Magic: 8.
He awoke in his mother's world. A voice in his mind said that the gods, impressed of his "heroism," had resurrected him in his world. In reality, they just wanted a good laugh.
He typed the details on his phone, then went to the library to search for more information.
+ His smart move to immediately save all the important details on his phone impressed the gods. Magic: 9.
His mother tried to erase his memories, claiming that she always had that power.
+ However, Chris found the details on his phone and his memories returned. He pretended to still have forgotten everything. Magic: 10.
+ In his secret research, he found a way to trick another world with a voice from the 3rd dimension, thanks to the additional power from the sacred fire. Stats. Magic: 11. He found the trick upon searching the Internet persistently for days. There was an absurd claim by a guy who "spoke" to other worlds through a 3D voice, but no one believed him as they "weren't working." The man claimed one needed the magic power of 10 people and surprisingly, the man's name is also Chris. The magic word is: "ISTYAAOGFTTDBLYIMW."
+ With this trick and the memories of Samara's world refreshed in his mind, he spoke as if he had always been an omnipresent god. Samara and her world believed him, and they gave him their mana as sacrifices. Magic: 14.
+ Chris said he wanted to return as a mortal to Samara's world so he could save them. He made them work on painting stars at various locations, making food sacrifices, and prayers, songs, worship. In reality, he was using them to gain more mana, and the actions of the people was a way for him to be incarnated at will - another trick he had learned from the book of the sacred fire. Magic: 20.
+ He entered the fetus in Samara. Yes. He had impregnated her before he committed suicide. He was reborn, and even as an infant, he began to study spells at the secret royal library. How was he able to do this as an infant? Because he was already able to be incarnated while keeping former memories intact, thanks to the stars and the rituals that the people did for him. Plus, the gods offered him the amusing ability to study as an infant, on the condition that he will study for 9 years, never to leave the library willingly -- a sacrifice that he was willing to make, to grow faster and become more powerful than ever before. Chris now have Samara's high elven essence, which helped him to learn things more quickly.  Magic: 23.
+ He studied spells for 9 years. Magic: 23 + 3,285.
+ Thanks to the magic power of 3000, he was then able to randomly incarnate himself in other multiverses. He possessed the body of a man, who's sister secretly lusted after. Chris, sensing this, offered to sleep with her, Kaylee, if she would do some things, such as worship, drawing stars, reading books, etc. Chris gained even more power. Magic +7% = 3539. * Yes, it's disgusting but, it happened. *
+ Chris avatar in his original world (who was with his mother), hid his plans about Kaylee's world. Magic +1% = 3574.
In another world, Chris was incarnated as a woman who works for her lesbian boss. She pretended to forever leave her, thus tricking/forcing Amber to draw a special star to give Chris access and allow multiple reincarnations. Magic + 2% = 3645.
Chris later tricked Amber to stab him with a knife, at the temple of the world's goddess of wisdom, to gain power through an eclipse. This ritual also required 3000 power, but it was worth it. The ritual gave him the inhuman capacity to hold magic power of over a million. He didn't have that high power level yet but, it might come in handy. It was a very painful decision, but worth it. Magic + 4% = 3790.
Using a book from Kaylee's world about vampires, he made some drawings and ciphers to trick the vampire Queen Roxy into visiting her ancestor's temple, supposedly to fulfill the prophecy of her contract with the elder vampires. Seeing this brave act in the face of such a powerful queen, the gods favored Chris. Physical: 11. Magic + 4% = 3941.
At the time of the lunar eclipse, Chris had to distract Roxy. He said she must decipher the writings on the wall.
There was a painting of a pyramid, and the eye of Horus.
Chris pretended to roam around, though he intended to stand on the star at the temple.
Magic + 2% = 4019.
During the blood moon eclipse, a beam of light fell from the moon towards the star. Chris absorbed this light, unsure if he will succeed. Points for bravery. Physical: 32. Magic: + 50% = 6028.
He pretended to Roxy that he was only trying to save her vampires from the light. Magic + 1% = 6088.
Chris, happy with his 50% increase, but feeling vulnerable with low physical stats, decided to learn how to convert some magic power into physical abilities, or strength, speed, endurance. Magic + 1% = 6148.
He succeeded in 2 days of quick learning. Magic + 2% = 6270.
He sees 25% as a wise ratio, still focusing on magic. The gods were impressed at this wise move. Magic + 1% =  6332.
Physical + 25% of magic. Physical: 11 + 1583 = 1594. Magic: 4749.
In another world, he found himself taunting another queen, a human this time: Emily Smith. To escape, he challenged the queen to prove her teleportation abilities, and she vanished. Chris then ran away, so when the queen returned, she cursed him and she had tantrums. This gave the gods quite an outburst of laughter. They rewarded Chris with more physical stats. Physical + 4% =  1657. Magic + 1% = 4796.
He then poisoned the dozens of guards who were waiting for him at the treasury. The gods found this hilarious, and they unanimously voted to increase Chris' stats. Achlys, goddess of poisons, pledged her support to Chris for this amusing day. Magic + 13% (from male gods) = 5419. + 3% (from Achlys) = 5581.
The dead soldiers were reincarnated in Amber's world. Using their hair from Emily's world, Chris was able to use trackers. He searched for signs of them through the Internet. Upon visiting and evaluating each reincarnated soldier, he knew they were Emily's men. There was a bond between them that made them truly inseparable: it was the blood pact. He convinced them to join his cause. With his knowledge of ciphers, he coordinated with the men to write a convincing and improved letter for the Queen, to make her believe. Gifts of the gods from two multiverses: Physical + 221% = 5318. Magic + 221% = 17915.
Again, the gods of both worlds were amused and impressed by his foresight, preparation, stamina, endurance, persistence, decisions, ingenuity, determination, and the like. Physical + 14% = 6062. Magic + 14% = 20423.
With coordination between his two avatars in both worlds, and his past knowledge and research, he was able to open a portal to send the modern soldiers back to Emily. The encrypted letter convinced the Queen, and she began to work with Chris from then on. Stats + 5%. Physical: 6365. Magic: 21444.
444 is a rare number, and Chris was so lucky to gain Tyche's attention. Stats + 2%. Physical: 6492. Magic: 21872.
Upon seeing numeric signs in his stats, he was able to cultivate them more. 21872 starts and ends with 2. Magic + 1% = 22090. Another lucky number: 22. Magic + 1% = 22,310.