25. FOUND YOU

Author's Pov:

1 MONTH LATER

It's been 5 months since you and taehyung have been living without any contact. Taehyung missed you so much in this gap. Many times he wanted to see you, wanted to talk with you but he didn't know where you were, your phone was switched off, all this made him not to meet you. This is the second time you have pushed him away and ignored him. But he is trusting you because you have confessed that you love him too, so he is waiting for your return.

Seriously he loves you damn so much, he will try to get closer to you no matter how many times you push him away. He was missing you badly. These 5 months have passed like 5 fucking years for him. He is like, you have taken away all his happiness. He was not spending time with anyone, he is always being moody. No matter how much Jungkook and Jimin tried to lighten up his mood, Taehyung remained dull.

Office Room:

Present Taehyung is doing his work in his office room at home. Today is Saturday that means weekend so no office, no work but he is checking some files. Because he is trying to divert his mind from thinking about you. Thinking of you makes him feel very badly to meet you. So that's why he is keeping himself busy. He finished checking the files.

Basically all those files are not even important. Anyway he completed his work. He clenched his knuckles and leaned back to his chair. "Where are you Yniee Baby? Please come back to me. I am missing you fucking soo much that you can't even imagine." He said while closing his eyes.

While Taehyung was in his thoughts, he heard a knock on the door. "Come in," Taehyung said. Jungkook came in. Taehyung let out a deep sigh after seeing him. "Not now kook, I don't want to go anywhere. You can skip me." He said acting like busy with papers. While Jungkook gave him a 'Done Face' "Stop acting like a busy ass Tae, I came here to inform you something which you craved to hear for 5 fucking months." Jungkook said instantly Tae looked at him.

"What is that?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook went to him, "I saw Sana at the convenience store near their house. That means they came to Seoul from London. So I came to say this but seems like you have no interest. Okay, as your wish carry on with your damn work." Jungkook said and turned to leave while Taehyung immediately got up from his position and hugged Jungkook tightly.

Jungkook was shocked by the sudden hug. But he also hugged Taehyung. "Thank you, Thank you soo much kook," said Taehyung. "No need hyung, Well let's not waste time and let's go to Yn house, shall we? I know you miss her so much." Jungkook said. Taehyung broke the hug then nodded.

MEANWHILE

AT YN MANSION

Meeting Room: