GARDEN OF LIES

"I love you forever."

"Just trust me. I will never hurt you, love."

"You're the only girl whom I'll love‚ always."

"This garden we built together was the witness to how much I love you‚ Ivi."

In the historical garden full of lies‚ you can hear the river shed tears.

"It was a lie. lie‚ lie! None of them are true! " she shouted after knowing her husband was having an affair.

There was once a girl begging for his love and care.

Hoping that someday he'll love her again‚ just like the way he used to do

"When did that start? How dare he! Doing this to me"

You could see the tiredness in her eyes‚ those eyes that once filled with laughter and smiles; eyes that's tired of tries

A days‚ week‚ months had passed by‚ it seems like she's losing hope for the love she wanted in her life.

But‚ she kept on trying, believing that she still could change him. In a glory-raiding morning, an unpleasant event happened. Seeing her man kissing another woman‚ the same woman‚ in the crowd‚ again.

"I can see how much he loves her‚ the way he carries her things.The way she respects her. Something that he failed to show me " liquid elements dripping continuously from her eyes down to her chicks

He made her look like a dumb person in front of everyone.

"Poor lady, how could he do that to his wife?" a word from nowhere

"I-vi"

As she heard and saw her husband looking in her direction, she ran as fast as she could, and people could see in her eyes the hurtful truth of lies.

" Ivi! Stopp! "
he tried to catch her from running away.

It was too late. She was run over by the fast-moving car. She's dead.

The man who cries to death‚ suffers and regrets losing her. How ironic as it was‚ asking forgiveness on the grave of his lady; hunting by guilt. But the time was too late; it had already happened.

In a historical garden full of lies, you can hear the river's cries.

Flower dies,
Animal cries,
The river is losing water.
Just like the way he suffered as he lost her.