𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 041

BLUE LOCK Main Stadium Locker Room

Blue Lock vs U20 Japan National team.
15 Minutes before the first match.

YOU NOW SAT IN THE LOCKER ROOM OF THE MAIN STADIUM, where the two match between Blue Lock and the U20 is being held. You changed into your jersey before entering the locker room where the boys were in.

The door to the locker room opens, revealing Ego to be the person that is entering.

"Hello all, I'm running a bit late. I've been mulling over this until the very last minute, but.. I've decided which players will be on the bench."

The screen in the room turns on, it showed the players that was registered as a substitute player. While looking at the board, your surprised to find your and Fumi's names among the players. You thought he wasn't going to let you have a chance in this match, but you did not question his choice.

"We're allowed substitutions. Do not let your guard down during the match and be ready to join at a moment's notice."

"Now in the past few weeks, with the sole goal of winning this match, you all have succeeded in coming together as a team. The world does not yet know of you. Is this not the ultimate stage? In this coming 10 minutes, change your fates."

"We're winning this Blue Lock. Today you will carve your egos into the world."

Ego says as you watch the starting 11 players of the first match enter the stadium while you sat on the bench, waiting for Fumi to enter the room with crossed legs.

' Where is that girl..? '

"Are you watching Japan? A match for ages is about to begin! The stadium's absolutely packed! What do you take of this? Natsuki-san?!"—Sportscaster, Tereasa Atsuto.

"What can I say, it's absolutely nuts! What in the world is this..? But! I mean Itoshi Sae is going to play after all! The man the world has their eyes on!"—Football Commentator, Natsuki Harutarou.

"And now, here are the formations for both teams in the first match!"

Tereasa says as the screen shows the teams' formation. The audience cheered when they saw the formation, it was definitely not because of Blue Lock. It was obvious.

"As expected, Itoshi Sae's the attacking midfielder!"

' ..Shidou's not apart of the line-up. '

"The line-up of the first match is full of males, which means the two mentioned talented female players will show up later in the second match or may be among the regulars or substitutions!"