Cursed

You POV

Sukuna's hand reached out just enough to slightly graze my heart but instead I was met with the feeling of blood gushing out and my heart no longer being in its designated place , everything had come to an end.

Sukuna, the King Of Curses, had won...

Or had he?

I suddenly woke up in a puddle of sweat. I had been having the same dream, or nightmare if that's what u call it, for as long as I can remember. Apparently, according to my parents , who were Jujutsu sorcerers, I was a reincarnation of the soul Sukuna had cursed during his last fight. This is what my dream reminded me of every night.

Well because of the curse my cursed technique turned out to be very peculiar. My home country barely had any jujutsu sorcerers so my parents thought it would be best for me to train under one of the best, the Gojo Satorou.

I have been called to Tokyo since I just turned 13  few weeks ago. Only thing left is to say goodbye to the people who accompanied me throughout my life here.

Spending the last day here knowing I might never come back gives a sensation of uncertainty and hesitation. As I walked through the corridors of my school, I looked for my friends I would hate to leave. To be honest you could call me popular, everybody in my school knows me, I also have the strange quirk of getting along with everybody even though I am not that much of an extrovert.

3rd Person POV

As the school day came to an end, you and your friends made a last minute plan on going to the amusement park you all had adored as your hangout place. As you all raced to the entrance, the laughter of your mixed group echoed in your ears serving as a reminder things will never be the same again.

After getting over all the scary rides which half of your friends screamed through, the gradient of the orange and yellow sky turn into a hue of dark blue. The sky was always your favourite , it reminded you of your name, Yoru, which you liked very much.

Your POV

"THE FERRIS WHEELLLLL", Yuri shouts. "yea yea calm down Yuri", Nishimura from behind says in a calm voice. "Fr Yuri don't scream so loudly", Kuro shouts just as loudly. "Ok so the Ferris Wheel then", I say with a loud voice. "YEAAA!!", the group of 15 people shout loudly gaining the attention of other strangers.

The Ferris Wheel carts we somehow big enough to fit 15 of us. AS the operator started the ride, I took out my phone to take a pic of the night sky filled with crowds of constellations. I liked photography, a lot, dad had passes his camera to me because of my interest towards photography. My thoughts got interrupted as everybody 3 was amused at the view outside of the cart.

The time had come, to finally reveal to them I am leaving the country tomorrow, and I might never see them again, but that's something they do not need to know.

"Ahm Ahm", i cleared my throat as it had started closing up because of the thoughts of leaving everything behind. Everyone turned to me, "Sooooo, ah, um, ahh, I am leaving the country tomorrow, For a long time", I said in a nervous voice. Everybody stopped for a moment to take in what I said. "HUH!?!?!?", the cart erupted in shouts.

Everybody got interrupted as the ride came to a stop. We all made a silent agreement to go to the riverside to continue what I had started. After all the scoldings I got for hiding this information for so long, the first one to burst into tears was Kuro, which caused a chain reaction. At this point everyone except me was crying, I expected myself to cry to but only my throat tightened and no tears came out. It was expected, I always had trouble navigating through emotions. 

As everyone collected themselves they all unitedly said "At least we will see you sometimes soon, right?" I took a deep breath and steadily replied "yea, def". Everybody shared a look and suggested they all come to the airport tomorrow to tell me their last farewells.

           Yoru_IsCat

           Post:

           17,180 likes                       Bye Byeeeeeee                        View all 6,860 comments            

           17,180 likes

           Bye Byeeeeeee

           View all 6,860 comments

           kuro_not.here : NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!                                                                               1,259 likes

           replies :

                        ↪  yoru_iscat : (@kuro_not.here) sorry?? hehe         

            yuriyuri : I will miss you a lot                                                                                                      2,731 likes

            nishi : Better call us everyday                                                                                                    897 likes

[time skip{morning}]

The airport was a familiar place as my family travelled quite often. But this time the excitement was replaced with the feeling of dread. I was actually leaving everything behind. I turned around for one last time to see the tear stained faces of my friends, family and others.

As the plane took off, I recalled a quote I had read a while back, "Maybe eternity is a word reserved for recollections, not individuals

____________________________________________________________________________

Ok so This is my first ever story, hope u enjoyed the first chapter.

(word count : 862 words)