Introduction

Miracles do happen.

Often, people link the word "manifestation" with miracles. Some people see manifestation as a kind of magic, and some even go so far as to label it as witchcraft.

Manifestation isn't merely a miracle that happens by chance, nor is it a form of magic that requires mastering specific tricks. It's not witchcraft, reserved only for the selfish and evil.

Manifestation is the truth upon which we base our day-to-day lives. It's the law that governs every aspect of the universe. Everything around us is manifested by us, whether consciously or unconsciously.

To manifest our dreams, we need to do so consciously. This can be the tricky part, but don't worry—I'm here to help.

I won't delve into the basics of manifestation assuming that if you've picked up this book, you already have some idea about the law of attraction. (If you'd like to learn about manifestation from scratch, let me know in the comments.)

I'm here to share my success stories and explain how I manifested them, so you can apply the same principles to manifest your dreams. I'll guide you through fun manifestation challenges, routines, and more. I'm very excited to begin this journey with you all!