𝐈𝐈. 𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?

"I LIKE YOU."

Wait. What?...

You snapped out of your stance as you realized what he said.

"Are- are you serious?.." You said, this was a surprise for you, although you can't tell if he's pranking you or not.

"Yes, well- if you want, no." Jax said, trying to keep up with his "smug" personality.

There was a long silence that followed, making Jax nervous. His ears twitched at your silent reaction.

"I-"

"Actually, no, nevermind. Don't mind what I said, it was nothing." Jax cut you off. Looking away from your eyes and turning around, boosting away.

"JAX! Wait! You didn't let me finish!!" You yelled, unfortunately, he was already gone. You face-palmed yourself as you had a pink tint on your cheeks.

"Maybe I'll just talk to him tomorrow... He probably needs space." You mumbled, walking into the circus tent to go to the rooms.

MEANWHILE WITH JAX. . .

Jax cursed himself out loud but it, of course, censored with a !BONK!

"Ugh, why did I say that. That confession was a mistake. I should've never said that." He thought to himself, while running his hands down his face with a groan.

"Now what am I supposed to do..." Jax muttered under his breath, crossing his arms and putting his hand under his chin, thinking to himself.

After thinking for a while, he got a terrible idea. (Well for him.) He groaned once again while thinking about it.

"You've gotta be kidding me... There's no way I'm going to ask Rags..." He was disgusted by the thought, but he had no choice but to ask the doll about his problem at hand.

"Guess I'm embarrassing myself again. Ugh." He thought, walking around the place to find Ragatha.

BACK TO YOU. . .

You were humming something while skipping your way to the hallway of the rooms.

On your way there, you saw Ragatha. You approach her immediately.

"Ragathaaa~! It's so nice to see you! How are you?" You exclaimed, putting on a grin on your face.

"Oh, hey Y/N, I'm doing good, just looking for somebody..." She said, her eyes darting around the place. "How about you?"

"Still same as ever, Ragatha. But I'm doing good! Although Jax kindaaa did something I wasn't expecting..." You said, your mood shifting from happy to awkward.