✨𝟏𝟐-𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐘✨

Y/N POV

I woke up and saw him looking at me. He peck my forehead and I smiled at him. I again leaned over him and hugging his chest, I look up and peck his left cheek and bushes my lips over his lips teasing him and then peck his right cheek. He closed his eyes and I peck his closed eyes, he opened his eyes looking in my eyes. I licked my lips and moved back only to pull by him as he looked at me glaring while pouting.

"Where are you going without giving me what I have whole right?." I shook my head placing my index finger over his lips and he shook his head too.

"Today is our marriage, wait until our wedding kiss."

I said and he widened his eyes like I said I will never kiss him. He clutched my waist, turning us around and hovering over me.

"You think, I will wait this much?."

"Don't, don't even da-"

I said and he leaned in, making me put my palms on his lips, he closed his eyes as he fell down over my palm. He suddenly looked up and smirked at me, making me frown but his next words made me feel butterflies.

"Okay, not kiss but I can peck them. Right ?" I warned him.

"No."

"Just for a second." I shook my head and his eyes darkened. He cupped my cheek and leaned down, he placed his thumb on my lips and then licked his thumb making me blink as I understood what he did.

"So tasty, but you, Baby you are such a tease."

I gulped and placed my hand on his chest pushing him and sitting but he hugged me from behind.

"I'm going to take a bath, leave!."
He stopped me.

"Let's bath together." My eyes widened.

I push him and run towards the bathroom room, h look behind and saw him smiling at me I smiled back and closed the door and went inside the bathroom.

TIME SKIP

TAEHYUNG POV
I'm all ready waiting in the aisle for her to come and get married, we will start a new life together with joy, happiness and love. I'm so grateful to have her in my life, I look besides me and saw her coming towards me with her slow and careful steps as she was wearing a heavy gown.

I feel like my whole surroundings disappeared when she looked at me

I feel like my whole surroundings disappeared when she looked at me. We basically made an eye contact I smiled looking at she does too. She is looking hella gorgeous, I was just looking at her without blinking.

I came out of my thoughts when JungKook came infront of me, he smiled at me and hugged me and then put her hand on mine.

I felt like current is Passing through my body, I looked at her I couldn't move my eyes away from her. She is looking breath-taking ohh my love.

Then priest started telling the vows and both groom and bride took there vows.

"Kim Taehyung, do you take Miss Jeon Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife?." The priest said and I happily replied.

"Yes, I do." She blushed.

"Miss Jeon Y/N, do you take Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband." I smiled and said

"Yes,I do."

"Now I announce you both lawfully wedded husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

I never knew how it will feel standing infront of your love,I moved closer to her and raised her veil.

I slowly leaned down and placed my lips on her. She cupped my cheeks and kiss me back. I moved back after a minute, I saw her blushing and bitting her lips.

Soon everyone started cheering for us and one by one they come and blessed us. I smiled to see everyone and looked back to see and saw she was already looking at me I smiled and interwined our hands.

"May God bless you both we both wish you a happy life." Mom said and peck my forehead.

"Stay happy you both." Dad said and patted my back.

"Y/n come with me I want you to meet some guests." Mom said and was about to take her with her but I stopped her.

"Not now mom I didn't talk to her yet." I said and started winning like a child but my mom ignored and take her away from me she turned around and laughed at me.

I also went away with dad for meeting some of our business partner. Now I'm done with this shit I want to meet her.

I started walking towards her and called her from behind.

"MRS. KIM."

She turned around and said

"IS IT ME."

I smiled.

"YEAH IT'S YOU AND ONLY YOU.

I grab her from her waist and peck her lips.

Now it's time to go home and I know we won't go our parents house mom and dad gifted us a new house and y/n didn't know about this they also told me right now about this I'm very happy, I'm glad that I have got parents like them and y/n as my wife.

My mom and dad came towards us and said

"This is the key of your house." My mom said and handed the key to y/n.

"But mom no need of it an-" I cut off her and said

"It's you wedding gift from us." My dad said and again y/n Started refusing.

"But mom and dad no need of that who will take care of you when we will be in our house?." Y/n said as I know she also love my parents.

"We will take care of ourselves you enjoy with taehyung in your own house." My mom said y/n was about to say something but then I said.

"Thank you so much mom and dad for this lovely gift." I said and took the keys from her hand as I know she will return them to my mom.

Y/N POV
Fuckk they gifted us house and now I will live with him alone, I want to spend my life with him but still I don't want to leave them. They are so good, I feel like I found my parents they love me like the way they love taehyung. And this Fucker also didn't denied for the gift. Ughh now I will live with him alone in that house I don't know how that house look?. Anyways they give us this house with love so we have to accept it.

"Okay now we will leave." They said and went away.

I turned around and saw him glaring at me.

"Why the fuck You are refusing to take." He said and grabbed me from my waist and bite my neck.

"Ahh don't do that." I said and put my palms on his chest.

"Okay I won't do now but don't stop me when we will reach out house."

-------------------
VOTE
COMMENT
AND FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT♡⁠