☁️Sera x Reader☁️

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
☁️☁️☁️
Requested by: @LORDofvillains2023

☁️☁️☁️
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You and Sera were on a date and you guys were trying to have a NORMAL date, but some other seraphim's and high rankings keep complimenting you guys wayyyy to much and a bit to nice.

Sera tries to keep the date normal, but doesn't work out well.
"Umm thank you everyone, but me and my love are trying to enjoy ourselves, so please let us have our time" Sera asked nicely to everyone.

You kinda liked it, but it was to much and you kept getting treated a bit to nicely and sometimes other angels incite on doing the things that you have to do.

"Sera? How about we go to the garden of roses? And continue on with the date?" You asked her.

Sera nodded and smiled. "Sure, but let's hurry before someone sees us" She said as she grabbed your hand and teleported, along with you, to the garden of roses.

It was beautiful!

There were so many roses.
You grabbed one and held it to your chest and smiled.

Sera sniffed a rose that she held in her hand and looked at you. "This is much better without anyone ruining our date"
Sera sighed and sat down on the grassy floor.

You sat with her and she pulled you close with her wings.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
So sorry that it's short, I'm doing my best, okay? Don't judge me 🥲

But, I'm sure my oneshots will be longer

I just need to practice and I'll be good at it 😊

P. S: This looks so bad, is it bad or am I just overreacting? I think both 😅
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••