𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 042

AFTER GETTING SUBBED IN, the match restarts with you playing as the identity: Fukawa Makoto

AFTER GETTING SUBBED IN, the match restarts with you playing as the identity: Fukawa Makoto. Even though you have to restrain your physical abilities for the time being, this will be the battle's turning point.

Rin passes to Isagi immediately at the start, Fumi, who is playing as the identity: Hashimoto Asano, runs near Isagi's right side, following him. Isagi then passes the ball to her but was then stopped by Miroku Darai, the player that looked like a tatted up buddha. 

You see she was about to run past him, but remembering her lack of physique and her current identity, she passes to Karasu, doing a fast outside pass. Karasu had someone on him but still receives the pass as intended, he blocks the defender while Sendou runs over to block Fumi. The attempt failed, Fumi received the ball.

' They created a free moment and hit the enemy's weak spot.. Hm. '

With Fumi's eyes, she looks around for a second before suddenly sending a pass with crazy trajectory. The players thought she was aiming for Rin, but in reality, she was aiming the person behind him, Nagi.

Nagi, was of course stopped by Kazuma, jumping to trap the ball but suddenly passed to Isagi, who ran behind Rin's back. He prepares to make the shot, but was blocked by someone's leg. And that someone being nonother than Oliver Aiku.

' Aiku really can see a lot, as long as they are in his sight, their abilities will be cut off. Blue Lock, what will you do? '

The ball was sent to Hayate before passing to Sae.

"Let's go, Fukawa."

"Mhm."

You hummed in response, your eyes tracking Shidou and Sae's movements as you processed their future movements. Seeing Shidou approaching the goal, you ran over to him as Sae passed the ball to Shidou. The pass was intercepted by you, jumping up, twisting your body to kick the ball away from the goal point.

"Woah doll! Didn't know you were tracking me~"

". . ."

You gave no response to his words but looked back at Shidou with your half-lidded eyes that looked relaxed.

"Woah! A super clear from #13 Fukawa Makoto!! The ball is out on the side! Time for a throw in!"

You heard the sportscaster said as you landed on the grass, gracefully and unscathed.

' I suppose Kazuha's skill movement was useful this time.. Using a video game character's movement in a soccer match is.. weird. But at least my face won't have any bruise. '