17. The things you made me feels!

"I am consumed by the sweet obsession of you."

Just telling I think you guys understood it til now, that it doesn't matter if Taehyung is only seventeen okay? Red is more dangerous than any seventeen years old boy

Just telling I think you guys understood it til now, that it doesn't matter if Taehyung is only seventeen okay? Red is more dangerous than any seventeen years old boy. So don't comment saying he is only seventeen why he is acting like an adult! Cause again he is not an human so his mind doesn't work as seventeen years old mind should be! He is an personality which doesn't think himself any smaller than the adults around him!

.
.
.
.
.

"

It wasn't easy... The little child had a hard time falling asleep. The screams of his grandma were like a fresh record every time Taehyung tried to sleep. He just... couldn't sleep... for days and days. He would cry until his tongue dried, shout, break things in his room. But no one was there for him... to hear him... His parents locked him in the room so that he could eventually give up, give up on trying to not become like his parents, give up on being a good person like his grandparents wanted him to be. And Taehyung did... he gave up..." The silence fell over the room. Taehyung stood, leaning towards the mirror, his eyes fixed on the man who was writing down everything as though he were taking a test.

"He gave up, and I was born," Taehyung said softly, his voice carrying a weight that seemed to linger in the air, enveloping them both in a shroud of solemnity.

Jungkook felt a shiver run down his spine as Taehyung's words settled in the room like an echo of a distant memory, beckoning him to delve deeper into the intricacies of Taehyung's past.

"Even after everything, he was still the precious boy his grandparents raised. But I was just the opposite, the person he hated to become. From then on, he lived the happy times while I hid him when he wanted to be hidden. The sad times were mine, while happiness was lived by him." Jungkook looked at him after Taehyung done.

"Can we report to police?! I can talk to lawyers! Let's report it!" Jungkook says, even though it does sound like an wrong option.

"Nha! You can't win against Kim tae-ki. And I don't even have any proof, no one will believe if I say these now." Taehyung might have been saying many things to Jungkook in that moment, but he knew exactly what he was doing by articulating what he needed to say for his own benefit.

And Taehyung proved right when Jungkook approached where he leaned against the mirrored wall, the older man stood before him. "I'm sorry for whatever happened to you. I understand now. I can't help you with the justice you deserve but I can help you by giving you medical help, by giving you the peace you deserve after all those years. So please, let me help you. You don't have to bear the pain alone anymore. Just say yes... I will help you, Red," Jungkook said, his voice softer and more gentle than before, a tone reserved for Taehyung alone. It was the first time he addressed red with that tenderness.