1) the begining

The doodle bops was a world famous band and for some reason happened to be your friends.
Deedee and you had gone to high school and had become friends during that time, then there was Rooney. You weren't as close to him but you guys were still cool and talked if you were alone. Lastly there was moe, you were so deeply in love with him it truly hurt, but you were stuck in the friend zone and after collage had just decided to give up all hope. All the women he attracted and slept with. You were jealous of those women, he brought a new one back each night of their music tour, you were never one of them but you wanted to be, seeing their hands all over him and the marks on his neck, the sounds that would be made all night long had you seething in rage. In a twisted turn of fate you became there manager and so you had to go on those tours seeing everything he did, and every time you did it would be more depressing. Sometimes he would get a hotel and stay there, but no matter what the results would be the same every morning. Everything about him was sex appeal, and you were so in love with it, his muscles, his face, and those plump lips. He was your friend and you weren't supposed to think about him like this, but you did, he made you feel things that you didn't wanna feel, your face  would go warm when you see him, the feeling stuck between your thighs would be hot. You constantly felt like he was teasing you. But he was that way with almost every woman he met, so best not to get your hopes up when he had never even hinted at liking you that way.

   There was a new tour coming up for them and deedee had to help with the planing and setting up where they wanted to go, white you and the booking manager did everything else.
"Hey y/n, so the tour will be about 2  months long, and we'll be on a bus most of the time this tour because we had some setbacks with getting a hotel for us, but there will be about 3 stops that we'll be in that have hotels, we have about 2 weeks off in totally and will be playing 20 shows, that's what the booking manager decided and told me I should let our actual manager know." Dee dee smiled and you began to dread the experience.
"Okay I can't wait." Yes you could but you'd never tell her that.
  The bus was spacious enough to be comfortable but kinda cramped, you 4 sat at the table while a driver drove you.
"This is going to be such an awesome tour, 21+ all and only adults, and an open bar." Moe smiled as a spark went off in his eyes.
"Moe try not to be creepy about it bro you are so fucking creepy with it." Rooney cocked at him.
"But like women throw themselves at you and you reject that? I don't see how you can do it." Moe shot back, speaking before  he thought which he did often, Rooney was dee dee's boyfriend, and he had just pissed the pink hair girl off, the literal main act was now pissed off at him.
"Because I have a girlfriend I love, and I don't need whores to satisfy the whole in my life." Rooney shot back now annoyed and angry. Deedee shot you out of her seat stomping back to her bunk, I followed her silently.
"Dee come on Moe is just an ass he didn't mean any of it."
Dee sniffled, but a small smile crossed her face.
"Thanks, I guess moe has just been a lot more mean, and I know he's mad but it's like since we told him we're dating he hates us for it." She hugged me and I hugged back, Moe was mostly mad they had waited a year to tell him, but to be fair how did he not know?
"It's okay, it will all be okay." I reassured her. Managing can be easy but also hard, keeping things separate yet so intertwined with them. Emotions get messy every time and though I tried to stay out of it, often I was dragged in.
   The first day of driving was slow, not many stops but enough to make it a full day, getting to the city the night was approaching, and the lights were illuminating the vast sea of glass buildings. The red light district was probably going to be visited by a certain someone. The first night went well, unexpectedly only 3 of you made it back to the bus, after our exploration of the city, and because of course like always a certain red head was currently missing.
"Hey guys imma go put my headphones in and go to bed, don't wanna be up when he gets back." They both said good night. At this point it was around 2 in the morning and you were about half asleep. Till my phone lights up, with a call form him, apparently he was at a bar and didn't know how to get back, so I had to go and drag his ass back here, I'm my
Pjs.
"God Moe, you are a sloppy drunk." I mumble walking up to him throwing his arm over my shoulder.
"Y/n is that you." He attempts to lift his eyes to me. The walk back was only five minutes but he was heavy and drunk
"Yeah it is shit face, let's get you to bed" I smile walking him slowly
"You're so pretty you know that, I wish I could have you just once." He slurred his words gripping my shoulder as we stumbled to the back room that was he was staying in.
"Moe don't say that because you'll regret it in the morning." I sighed knowing he'd never mean it
"With a body like that and a face like yours I'm totally in love with you."
"Moe shut the fuck up." I threw him on his bed roughly and he groaned, I hate him so much, his words cut me so deep, because I wanted him to mean them.
  The next morning was quick and crazy, the band having to get ready and Moe being hung over took the longest. But the set had to be set up and practice had to commence. There was no stoping for the concert tonight, Moe needed to sober up and quick. There was no waiting for him to come back to reality on his own.