chapter 21

Hello beautiful souls,I am back with another interesting chapter! Please vote and comment. I watch my friends' stories and notice that their followers and readers are so active—they respond very actively. But then, my 620 followers don't even bother to vote or reply to me in the conversation box, which is very disheartening. Maybe I am not the kind of writer you want to interact with, and I can understand that. However, I will still complete all my pending stories because that is my duty.

Vote target: 400. If you have just a millisecond in your life for this story, then please vote.

Important important

Guys is anyone interested in making a account on Instagram for any of  my story leads of your choice?
You don't have to make reels I will make reel you just have collab in it ?

_________

Ekansh's pov 

I was getting ready for the office when Ita messaged me asking if I was free in the afternoon. I replied yes, and then she asked me to go on a lunch date. So here we are in a restaurant, with the official Mr. Steve in our relationship, who is none other than Mr. Anuv.

I was thinking all this with a sour mood when my mind chose to speak up, and who am I kidding? My mind is Ekansh 2

I was thinking all this with a sour mood when my mind chose to speak up, and who am I kidding? My mind is Ekansh 2.0. "She never said date, Hukum sa. You were the one to assume it.""Oh, my so smart-ass mind. When two people plan to eat out together, we call it a date," I explained to my mind.

"No, Hukum sa. When two people plan to only eat lunch, it is called a lunch, unless it's a romantic gesture from the person who invites. But she didn't confess her love to you, remember?  for her It's an arrange marriage, Hukum sa," my mind spoke up. I thought, why is my mind fighting with itself? Weird. Oh God, I am going mad.

"But she never said she loves me," I thought, when suddenly someone shook me very hard, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Ansh, kya kare rahe hain, jaldi order kare, bhook lag rahi hai," Ita spoke, twitching her eyebrows in anticipation.

"Huh," I murmured.

"Orderrrr," she said, stretching the last part.

"Yeah, I'll order. Wait," I answered and began looking at the menu.

I ordered the dishes and a dessert for Anuv and Ishita. Hearing "dessert," both squealed in their chairs, and I smiled, looking at my two babies in front of me, just getting happy at the mention of their favorite dessert.

"It was not that bad to bring him to lunch with us," I thought, seeing both of them getting so comfy with each other.

"Bhai sa, dekhe na bhabhi ma ko. Mujhe aapki mimicry karne keh rahi hai," Anuv complained to me."Haww, maine kab kaha, jhoote! Ansh, aapko lagta hai main aisa karungi?" Ishita quickly spoke, responding to Anuv's accusation.