Chapter 14: Lovely Moonlight.

Taken aback by the sudden question coming from Lucario, Zoroark stumbled backward and chuckled nervously. She began sweating lightly. "W-What? How'd you know?!"

Krash, not expecting to be right about his accusation, stuttered heavily as he tried explaining his lucky guess. "U-Um, well, y-you see!"

Then both of them fell silent as the tension began steadily rising between them, with Zoroark crossing her arms and putting her legs together as she stood.

Lucario couldn't do anything other than look away from her, afraid he'll get infatuated again by her gorgeous appearance. A moment had passed, maybe two, before one of them finally spoke again.

"H-Hey..." The Aura Pokémon began shyly speaking, in a tone and manner completely different from his usual. "Would you mind... helping me? I can't really do anything myself without my legs."

He smiled and chuckled lightly, causing the bigger Pokémon to smile back at him awkwardly. She nodded. "That's... fair. It's not like I carried you here to eat you, mutt."

Krash then watched as Zoroark walked away from him and approached one of the cabinets within her cave. And as she did so, he took his sweet time admiring the views...

Her lair was pretty barren, with not a lot of decoration other than the occasional cabinet, or even a small wardrobe. Everything was open wide for the world to see what's inside the furniture.

There weren't that many out of place things in them, truth be told. One cabinet housed a collection of berries, while another held a multitude of small trinkets and whatnots.

Inside the only wardrobe, hung loosely a human's outfit- a female one's at that, along with a whole lot of hair bands, all of which were teal in colour.

The outfit itself consisted of a short skirt, a professional looking white shirt, a set of full black thigh highs and glasses, which laid just below the set.

"Does she like playing dress-up or something?" Lucario thought to himself, smirking lightly as he thought about Zoroark trying to put on human clothes.

Eventually, the female Illusion Fox Pokemon returned, carrying a rather big box full to the brim with bandages, gauzes and different medical supplies.

She put it down on the ground, right beside his legs, kneeling down in the same place. After a moment of scrambling around with the box, she took out a big roll of bandages.

Krash looked on as she put her paws on his broken bone, sticking out of his legs. She looked at his face and smiled innocently. "This might... sting  a little."

Before he could say or do anything, Zoroark pushed the bone back into its original place, causing him to scream out in pain.

To stop himself from screaming further as she worked on his legs, Lucario put his own paw into his mouth and bit down on it hard.

He could feel as his blood was being drawn from the immense force he put on his paw, causing him to release it ever so slightly.

"I should've warned you, shouldn't I? Well, I'm warning you now." She giggled. "Three, two, one!-"

Snap.

Lucario moaned and yelled into his paw as she twisted his leg back into position, now having it facing the right way.

Zoroark swiftly wrapped the injuries with the bandages, not minding how stressed Krash was at the moment. 

He was so high on pain he could feel as his head got dragged into the clouds. It was horrible, with a constant burning sensation and the feeling like something was clawing and gnawing at his leg being constantly present.