🖤🍾Husk x Fem!Reader🍾🖤

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
🍾🍾🍾
Requested by: ST3LL40N_P4WZ
Hope you like it

⚠️WARNING⚠️
There's smut so if you don't like it don't read this! it's easy
🖤🖤🖤
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
You were sitting on your bed reading a book. It was really quiet and peaceful, well a little too quiet, honestly.
Then out of nowhere, Husk came in the room and then laid flat on the bed.

You placed your book down and looked at Husk.
"Husk? What's wrong?" You asked him.
But, all he did was grumble words.

"What?"

Husk lifted his head and laid his head on your stomach. "Nothing..." He muttered, wrapping his arms around your waist. "I...feel really...."
He stopped speaking and laid his ears back.
He looked a bit.....nervous.

"Husk, you know you can tell me anything" You told him, placing your hand on his cheek.
Husk started to blush red. "I....I'm....I'm in heat" He finally spoke out his sentences.
You blushed a bit and your heart started to beat really fast. But, he was indeed in heat and you can leave him like this.
So then you quickly flipped Husk over and you were gonna be the top.

"Ah! Don't do that!" Husk screeched and started to blush even more red.
"Well you asked for this and that's what I'm doing"
You smirked as you began to pull his pants down.
Husk blushed even more and his fur started to bristle.
You fully pulled down his pants and boy his member was looking hard.
"Hmm not bad Husky" You smirked. "Not bad at all" You said as you grabbed his member with your hand and started to rubbed it slowly.

Husk gripped on to the bed sheets and grunted softly.
His ears laid back, his legs twitching and his teeth gritting.

Then after a minute or two, Husk finally released and grunted and laid himself down, still blushing.
You smiled at your work and you began to take off your clothes and got on top of Husk. (Still the top 😏)

Husk finally got to his senses and lifted his head up and blush at the sight of you. "Looking hot, hun" He chuckled and smirked.

You wasted no time and you put hi member inside of you.
Husk grunted and moaned a bit, he was loving it.
You went slow so he would get use to it and he wrap his arms around your back and gripped on his claws on you.
"~F-Faster~Y/N~"
He moaned as he wrapped his legs around your waist to pull you a bit deeper.
You listened to him and went faster.

"~Ah~I'm n-not gon-gonna last...longer-Ah!~" He moaned at the end, he felt really hot and he felt even more harder.

"~Just release~Husk~" You said.
Husk gripped his claws on your back even deeper and gritted his teeth, till he finally released.
"~Ah~" He moaned one last time and laid flat on his back, really worked out.
You laid on his chest and nuzzled your head on his fluffy chest.

"Was....that alright?" You asked Husk as you wrapped your arms around his back.
"Yeah, just...breathe with me..." He nodded and wrapped his arms around your back.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
HOO!
First time writing smut😅
I felt so cringe while writing this

But, I hope the one who requested this loves this! That's all I hope
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••