🐥🍎Lucifer x Fem!Reader x Alastor❤️📻

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Requested by: LunajkaPotter
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Y/N!!!"
Lucifer squealed, jumping into your arms and nuzzling your cheek.
"Hey, Luci" You smiled at him, but something else caught your attention.....Alastor.

He was standing from a far distance, staring at the two of you with a wider toothy grin, but he was actually staring at Lucifer with an angry expression.
You let Lucifer down, his smile faded away as you put him down.

He noticed you were staring at Alastor and he gritted his teeth and gave Alastor a snarl.

Lucifer grabbed your hand and took you to the balcony we're you guys could have some alone time.

"Finally, alone at last" Lucifer sighed and smiled at you.

You smiled back and placed your hand on Lucifer's soft cheek.
He blushed and the two of you got closer and closer for a kiss~

But! It was interrupted by Alastor, who teleported in between you guys.
"Sorry for the interruption between you and......Lucifer, but I need your help with something, Y/N" Alastor said and he held your hand and teleported with you to somewhere in the hotel.
"HEY!" Luci shouted.

You and Alastor were the lobby alone for now.
"Alright, Al! What are you doing?" You asked him, a bit angrily.
Alastor just smiled and chuckled.

"Are you just gonna stand there and chuckle, while smiling?!" You raised your voice, getting annoyed by him so much.

"GIVE HER BACK!" That was Lucifer, stomping up to you guys, it was so cute he was acting like a child.

He stopped and stood in front of Alastor, giving him the same expression he had before. "You really think you have the right to just take her from me?! Really!?" He growled at Al.

"Feisty aren't you?" Alastor teased, his grin becoming wider.

"Could you two stop acting like this?" You groaned and pinched your nose.
Lucifer gritted his teeth and growled.
"Tell that to this shit-ass!"

"Lucifer!"

Alastor's grin became wider and he bent to Lucifer's height.
"Fuck you!"

"Oh, my gosh" You sighed. "Someone help me"
Then you had to pull out this move.

"Mwa! Mwa!"
You kissed both of them on their cheeks and quickly left the lobby.
"That should keep them quiet"

And they were quiet, they both sat on the couch not even looking at each other because they were to busy thinking about the kiss you gave them.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope the person who requested this loves it
🐥🍎❤️📻
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••