part 3 Hospital

AKSH POV

When I saw her hand bleeding heavily , Her crying face , My heart ached very badly . I run towards her and took her in my arms and rushed towards my car and order my driver to go city hospital. She became unconscious due to excessive bleeding from hand
End of Aksh POV

After sometimes we reached hospital I ran towards hospital and swati in my arms.

As soon as I entered the hospital , I started shouting ' Doctor, Doctor '
Then the doctor come to me in a hurry then I told him to check my Swati , nurse come with strecher and took her in OT ( operation theatre). Then they started treatment . 

( The Entire staff got scared when aksh started shouting and screaming , And many were shocked because they had never seen Aksh with any girl . This was the first time. " Kuch logo ko lagta tha ki Aksh wo h aap smjh rhe hoge na ahemm ahemm 🌚)

After some time Aksh siblings Prisha , krish And Swati bestfriends vinay, shreya Came to the hospital.
They were so worried of Swati . Concern was cleary visible on their faces .

Prisha and krish run towards there brother , After seeing their brother ' They both were hella shocked '
If anyone sees this scene , they will be also shocked

The Aksh Rawat , The king of Jaipur is crying. He is most ruthless, arrogant cold hearted. He never cry for anyone but he is crying for normal college girl. 

( Bhaii ko bhi dekhega to shock hoga hi itna cold hearted banda ro rha hai jisko kissi ki fikar nhi hoti hai kuch to baat hai 😶‍🌫️ )

After seeing him crying prisha , krish  is so tensed . Prisha is started panicking .
They both trying to calm their brother.
Bhaiya don't worry Swati will be fine she is too brave .
They started console their brother.

After sometime Aksh is calm but.
But Anger is rushed in his veins. His eyes were red in anger. Anger is clearly visible in his face . His jaw was clinching in Anger.

( Koi bhi dekh ke dar jayega yar calm down. Author ne kya ghotala kardiya re baba 🤧)

Aksh called someone and gave some instructions and said the work should be done

( aaplog to samjhdar ho hi samjh gye hoge kya hi instructions Diya hoga agar nhi bhi samjhe hoge to aage pta chal jaiyega Bs patient )

After sometime doctor came from OT and he said that .......

After hearing that Aksh anger is reached on cloud 9 .

Prisha, krish, shreya ,vinay is also Hella angry as well as worried for swatii....

AUTHOR 's

Author ne suspence..... create karke apni Aukaat dikhaadi guyss..  🫠🌚

( Author apni delulu duniya me mast hai 🌚💀)

I know this is too short but Enjoy.. I will try to update daily .

What do you think the doctor would have said ?

Guess what the doctor said ? Tell me in the comments okk....

I hope you like it !

Ab yaha Tak aaye hai to vote comments guyss !!!

__________THANKYOU_________