The Main Character

Profile
Name: Sandra Wilde.
Gender: Female.
Debut Age: 15.
Occupation:
Blader.
Gingka's gang.
Legendary Blader (Child of Gaia).
Agent of the WBBA.
Beyblade:
Warrior Byakko DF145FS.
Celestial Byakko 130W2D (evolved).
Appearance:
Sandra is tall and slender, with striking bright sky-blue eyes and her fair skin is lightly tanned from her time in the sun. She keeps her long, wavy blonde hair behind her that's being held by a ponytail.
She usually wears a dark blue shirt that fades to white at the bottom, navy blue pants that ends at her black sneakers with white soles and toes. Though, her only accessory is a simple silver chain with a white fang pendant around her neck and a pair of brown fingerless gloves.
But in Beyblade Metal Fury, Sandra's hair that's being held by a ponytail and some of her hair was tied up in five beads (blue, yellow, green, orange, and purple). She started wearing a blue jacket over a white chest plate and a dark blue shirt that fades to white at the bottom, along with navy blue shorts tied by a brown belt and white sneakers with cyan soles and toes. Though, she keeps her necklace around her neck and her fingerless gloves.
Personality:
Sandra is stubborn and hard to get her to change her mind once she has her mind stuck and decided, with zero tolerance for anyone who dares to belittle her. She can be kind and sweet, though she rarely smiles largely only giving off a nod and a slight smile. She likes challenges and never gives up, she's known as a fighter. She sympathies those who don't have much, those living on the streets. She tends to help those who need it and those who can't help themselves. She's not afraid to stand up for herself or her beliefs. She prefer observation to action, and she's an excellent judge of character. She's quiet by nature, but when it comes to a fight, she's a fierce adversary.
She also has a sarcastic, mischievous sense of humor, as she is quick to make witty or snarky remarks. Sandra is very cunning, clever and has good instincts when it comes to suspecting something about enemies. She can be impatient and short-tempered at times. Sandra is a loyal, steadfast friend that is always there to defend the people she cares about. However, Sandra proves to be both beautiful and capable; she is also fiery and independent.
Sandra also retains a sense of honor and justice though, insisting that a fair and impartial battlefield should be used during the battles she fought in. It is well-known that Sandra has a very strong connection with her beyblade, Byakko. She often talks to it and even seems to be able to hear and understand what her beyblade is saying.
Warrior Byakko D125CS: Sandra's beyblade is a powerful balance type beyblade that is very with incredible Speed, Power, and Endurance. It represents the constellation of the White Tiger (Baihu) and uses its powerful roar to create storms. The combination of the energy ring and fusion wheel allow for incredible attack power on contact that can channel itself into several attacks and defenses like a barrage. Its D125 spin track allows it to control itself at high speeds allows it to maneuver itself and perform incredible dodges and halts.
Celestial Byakko 130W2D: Sandra's beyblade has been evolved into a new version of a powerful balance type beyblade that is very with incredible Attacks, Defenses, and Stamina. It is a lower track vartiant that optimizes much greater speed and attack control than its predecessor. Celestial Byakko is able to channel its strength through mode changes that include its barrage mode that unleashes powerful attacks and defenses in a barrage formation, wearing down the opponent quickly.
Special Moves:
Roar of the Storm: Roar of the Storm commands the tigress spirit to come out and to produce powerful blasts of lightning and produce rain when the bey roars into the clouds. The rains are very brief, but can be powerful enough to make the targets become slippery while the lightning can take aim and hit targets.
Blazing Lightning Strike: Blazing Lightning Strike commands Byakko to jump into the sky to draw power from clouds that can be turned into thunderstorm into itself then explodes waves of this condensed power to inflict damage apon the enemy. The energy glows a bright blue and circles around Byakko before expanding.
Shield of the Storm: A move that commands Byakko spin in a circle and acting like a wind-based shield. Then, the tigress spirit comes out and smashes into the opponent with a blue circular aura.
Northern Light Strike: Northern Light Strike commands Byakko to roar into the clear skies and can cause the Northern Lights appear over the stadium, causing the opposing bey to be sent flying. The energy glows a bright blue and circles around Byakko before expanding. Then, the tigress spirit comes out and smashes into the opponent with a blue circular aura.
Shadow Ice: Dark Ice commands Byakko to glow an icy blue, before heading for the center of the stadium. The bey can pick up a strong spin-speed, while releasing a pulse of blue energy. A cold burst of air erupted from the stadium, as ice began to coat the slopes of the stone.
Celestial Sky Blade: Celestial Sky Blade commands Byakko to absorbs the impact of the opponent's attacks and converts the kinetic energy gathered from its opponent into its own additional rotational velocity, allowing it to propel faster and faster with each hit so long as it spins slower than the opponent.
Arctic Windstorm: It's a joint special move that involves both Sandra and Kyoya. It can cause a blast of icy air, it can turn into a hurricane that grows in both size and strength, before exploding into a blizzard of ice and wind that is strong enough to send more than one beyblade flying.