fuck day 1 (A/L)

Bella was sitting in the cafeteria on her computer watching gacha heat while sucking on a hotdog. Johnny came rolling into the cafeteria seeing the most horrid but yet gorgeous hunk of a woman. Her love handles gleaming in the sunlight as she sat there like a beanbag sucking on the hotdog aggressively as the yellow American mustard dropped down her oily musty pimpled up cheeks. Johnny could not contain himself as he already felt his white hard climax coming down his leg, his pants didn't become tight because he has a 2 millimeter deafter that looks more like a clit. He began to roll towards Bella in pure confidence, as his cum wrinkles down his leg and into his old crusty, musty, dusty rusty, moldy, stanky socks. Bella had looked down watching him suckle on her toes she had spoken a word "Oh Johnny that's so romantic you sucking on my toes, my alpha wolf sigma beta" she moaned loudly yet grossly it sounded like a dying whale just came. Johnny had put Bella on his head as he began rolling away with her, the cum dripping all over her she yelled with excitement "oh my alpha this is quenching my thirst it's so detectible" Bella had cummed in his hair, "oh my kitten you doing so good for daddy alpha my little dragon". They finally rolled into Mr.M's class as he chucked her onto the table with her stanky coochie, "oh my dragon have you been keeping it stanky for me" he tried to chuckle like a villain "I'm a villain you know kitten" "oh daddy alpha just take me and my stanky self". He took her shoes throwing onto the ceiling fan and started sniffing her moldy crusty socks like they were the last socks in the world. He then slowly taking off the socks smelling the mold between her toes licking the cheese in-between toes, while her toe nails were overgrown things started getting heated, the room started swelling like burnt cheese and sweat. Johnny looked down at her, her coochie, he licked his lips, he layed down to get a big whiff of her coochie juice *AGRESSIVE SNIFF* "Mmm baby girl, im gonns cum, your dogs are so detectible" he licks her big toe and takes it in his mouth, and eats the cheese from underneath her toe nail, before standing back and taking hobble back, he looks at her, like how nicavacdo looks at his McDonald's cheeseburgers, then he, he slapped his hand on her coochie and began to rub and rub and rub. He then backed away, and looked at his masterpiece he, looked at the moaning Bella from when he touched her no one else had touched her like that in decades, yes she is 14 and yes he's 14 as well. He then leaned over the table twerking buttouches towards Bella, she then stared at his jiggling flambious booty, then she raised her right arm and smacked the booty. Then she leaned down on all fours and ate his ass out in his pants. She then pulled away with a brown smear on her face, then johnny turned around gve her one look and licked it off. "did my little dragon get dirty" "yes sigma alpha daddy your dragon did get dirty by your booty". "How about you take this, you baby dragon down to yours" she moans in his ear. Johnny laughed darkly, or at least he tried to sound evil as he laughed. "Oh my kitten baby girl whiskers.. I can't do that yet.. though yes my little kitten ... I do want to take that stanky ass coochie.." He licked his lips grinning. "Oh alpha just take me away, and take my stanky coochie with the coochie juice, look at it all over your lips already" Bella had squirted on him like a water spray all over his face making him wet. "oh dragon I feel like I'm gonna shit myself" he chuckled more. Johnny grinned, he licked his lips. "Oh~ kitten~" he grabbed her pants where he knew her stanky dripping wet coochie was, he leaned down and VIOLENTLY sniffed. He then leaned up and vomited on her tittes, with that Bella smiled with a ugly ass smile and johnny leaned back down and motorboated the vomited tittes. This makes Bella smile and moan, gripping onto the tables edge, the motorboating made her cum and squirt her gross sticky female sperm.. johnny enjoyed his very much so he scooped it up in a cup and drank it "oh kitten cumming for daddy i see 👹, it tastes amazing!" "Yes daddy I am" her fat rolls jiggled as she laughed like Hawk Month. Her cum was very think due to her excessive eating like nicavacdo if he didn't drink water. Johnny chuckled like the icky Batman "Oh dragon I think I'm about to cuuuu.. cuuuu...... Cuuuu....CUMMMMM!!!!" Johnny spat out a huge block of cum on Bella's huge enormous fat rolls. Johnny layed back and said "are you ready for the next part?" Bella looked at him with uwu eyes and said "yes daddy alpha"