°✮ 34°✮

you

are u home tdy? i need to take my stuff

austin

oh yeah ofc

I was nervously driving to austin's..technically my place though, it was my home, then it was our home..and now its his home i guess

i let out a shaky breath as i tried to focus on the road and not on screaming until my lungs exploded. My eyes teared up as i looked at the rearview mirror, im such a mess..i whispered in my head.

i reached my destination and checked my phone, checking the time..3:42 pm..ok, lets make this quick, i thought..

walking up the door, i gathered every ounce of bravery i had in me, knocking on the door, and hearing footsteps walking towards it.

Austin opened it and his hand flew to the back of his neck as he moved to the side, allowing me to come in..

i harshly brushed past him and speed walked to my bedroom, getting out my suitcase and opening my closet doors. I crouched down and sat on the floor while i folded my shirts, placing them into my suitcase.

"Stella, we need to talk" "No we don't" "Yes we do", he adamantly replied, sitting next to me.."There's nothing left for me to say" "Yeah, but this isnt about you, you didnt let me even tell you what the fuck happened" "fine what happened? did you, i dont know, not cheat? cause if you didnt i would gladly take you back austin..", i spitefully commented.

"Look stella, im sorry ok, i really am" "Ok, apology accepted, but that doesn't mean that im taking you back", i choked out, tears welling up in my eyes. I quickly stood up and lifted the suitcase, trying to get away from him as fast as possible.

"nonononono", he blurted out, taking a hold of my wrist. "we're not done talking"..i simply glared at his beautiful blue eyes as my vision became blurry..i felt my lip quivering as the lump in my throat got bigger.

He actually looked sorry..well he shouldve thought about that before he cheated..he sighed.."can we please just keep this whole issue between us..if the publ- "Oh now you wanna talk about the public?", i interrupted, my anger taking over my 5"4' body.."WELL REMEMBER WHEN I BROUGHT UP THE 'PUBLIC' BECAUSE I THOUGHT THEY WOULD AFFECT OUR 'LOVELIFE'? AND NOW YOU BRING IT UP TO COVER UP YOUR MISTAKE?", i yelled at him, tears spilling from my face.

"but she came over to me", austin pleaded.."I wasnt dating her, i was dating you! she didnt have to be loyal to me, you had to! i dont care what she did, its not relevant, its your fault and thats that", i screamed..

"And the worst part, is i love you more than you can imagine..", i closed my eyes, whispering.."but im sorry, this has to end, we need to take a break"

he let go of my wrist and i stormed out, getting into the car, starting the engine, getting to beck's, and sobbing on the bed..