𝐼𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

Hi! This is my first time writing a story on here! I may make a few mistakes, so if I do, please politely tell me in the comments. I have been obsessed with Harry Potter since I was really little so I'm really excited and nervous to be writing this.

This story is young adult, so nothing too inappropriate. There won't be any major swear words in this book. 

In this, Beatrice Potter is Harry's twin sister. FYI: Her name's Beatrice but she goes by her middle name, Beth. Also, she's ending up with a certain Slytherin and I'm sorry, but I'm not changing that.

Trigger Warnings: Not entirely sure what will be put in this yet, still working out the plot. If there is anything that needs a TW, I'll put it on top of the chapter so you can skip over it if you need to.

This will kind of follow along with the original plot, but of course, I'm going to be adding my own changes to accommodate different characters. I don't own any of these characters except for Beatrice Potter. Almost all of the characters belong to J.K. Rowling. The others, like Mattheo Riddle and Theodore Nott, were fancast by other creators. 

Thank you so much for giving this book a chance! If you like this, make  sure to check out the other books in this series!

<3 - Elizabeth