Episode 1

The two new strictly hosts Jordan Banjo And Perri Keily walk down the steps. "Hello and Welcome to strictly come dancing juniors!" Perri said. "We're your host Jordan Banjo." "And Perri Keily!" "Now let's meet our judges!" Jordan said.

Down the steps walked Craig, Shirley, Mopsy and Anton. "Hello judges are you excited for this show?" Perri asked. "Jordan Perri can't you see my excitement?" Craig asked with a straight face.
"Well let's meet our Celebrity's!" Jordan said.

Down Walked Walker Scobell, Alisha Weir, Joshua Pickering, Toby Woolf and Elliot Rose.
"So these are only a few of our Child celebrities. Are you four ready to meet your professional dancers?" Perri asked and "Yes!" They cheered and in walked Evie Taylor, Charlie Garton, Christopher Buttle, Lexie Joinson, Libby Williams, Kai James, Caleb Mcgocklin, Noah Snapp, Nolan Debuc, Gracie Henderson, Cora Johnson and Amilia Johnson.

"First up we have Walker Scobell!!" Perri said
Walker stepped towards the hosts and stood in front of them. "Walker your partner Was on dance Moms and The greatest Dancer." Jordan told the 15 year old. "It's Cora Johnson!!" The hosts said in sync and Cora ran over and Hugged Walker and they walked off.

"Next We have Alisha Wier." Jordan said and the girl walked up to them. "Alisha, your partner was on bgt." Perri said. "It's Christopher Buttle!!" The hosts said and the two kids hugged each other and joined The other couple.

"Next is Joshua Pickering." Perri said"Josh, your partner was on bgt." Jordan told him. "It's Libby Williams!" The hosts said. And these two also hugged and joined their fellow dancers.

"Now we have Toby Woolf!" Jordan said. "Toby your partner Was on dance moms and the greatest dancer." Perri said. "It's Gracie Henderson!!" These two held hands and joined the other 3.

"And finally we have Elliott Rose." Perri said. "Elliot you're partner is from dance moms and dancing with the stars. She's also Cora's sister." Jordan said. "It's Amilia Johnson!!" These two hugged and ran over two the others.

"We'll be back after the break to partner up more dancers!" Perri said.

—— commercial break———-

"Welcome back next up to be partnered is Jack Dylan Grazer!" Jordan said. "Jack your partner was on bgt." Perri told her. "It's Lexie Joinson!!"
The two hugged and ran off.

"next up to be partnered is Salish Matter!" Perri said. "Salish your partner was on Dance moms and the Sandlot 3." Jordan told her. "It's Kai James!!"
The two hugged and ran off.

"next up to be partnered is Txunamy Oris!" Jordan said. "Txu your partner is On stranger things and was on dance moms." Perri told her. "It's Caleb Mcglaugin!!"
The two hugged and ran off.

"next up to be partnered is Paislee Nelson!" Perri said. "Paislee your partner is On stranger things and was on the greatest Dancer." Jordan told her. "It's Noah Schnapp!!"
The two hugged and ran off.

————break——-

"Welcome back our last three celebrities are about to be partnered and next we have our last boy Jaeden Martell." Perri said. "Which means Jaeden is with Actress, YouTuber, Skateboarder, Dance moms star and DWTSJ and Agt Winner." Jordan said. "Evie Taylor!!" The hosts said and Evie ran to Jaeden and they hugged and left.

"Finally we have YouTubers Naz Norris and Giana Rose!" Jordan said. "Naz your partner is Either BGT star Charlie or Dance moms star Nolan." Perri said. "It's Nolan!!" They both said. "Which means Gia is with Charlie!!" Jordan said and the two couples hugged and joined the rest of the dancers.

"That is all for tonight!" Jordan said. "Hope you have a wonderful nights we'll see you next Saturday aand." Perri said "KEEP DANCING!!" Every one shouted.