Nightmare

It was midnight.

Ciel had gone to bed 2 hours ago.

He had told Sebastian to stay with him until morning rises.

Ciel started to whimper in his sleep.

"Hm?" Sebastian looked over at the boy to see what's wrong. Of course, he was having a nightmare again.

"N-no! Stop! Mother! Father!" Ciel screamed in his sleep. "Tanaka! Someone! Please answer!" He screamed again.

It's as if no one could help him in his dream. Not even his butler. "Help!" He exclaimed.

Ciel started to sweat from his forehead to his toes.

"Bocchan.. Wake up.." He was about to reach out for him until Ciel had awoken quickly and took out the gun that was under his pillow.

He was aiming it at Sebastian's head "My lord.." The raven was shocked. Ciel's breathing was heavy.

After a few seconds, he let his arm down. "I.. I had the same nightmare again.." He whispers.

Sebastian just looked at him worryingly. This has been happening to him for almost a week. If only he knew why he was repeating his dream each night.

"My lord, you will be alright.." He got in bed with him and held him close.

Ciel didn't like Sebastian to touch him at a moment like this. He would always push him away when he felt unease, but this time, he needed it, he needed comfort.

"Thank you.." He whispered once more.

"You're welcome" he kissed the top of his head.

"You don't have to do this you know.." Ciel says softly.

Sebastian chuckled "Well, I wanted to. There's no one else here but besides me to get close to you and calm you down" The raven lifted Ciel's chin "If you don't want it, I can stop" He smirked.

Ciel pulled away as his cheeks were covered in light pink blanket. He pulled his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around it.

"I do want it.." He mumbled.

Sebastian kept smirking "You've grown soft lately, why's that?" He whispered in his ear.

"Sebastian! Quit it! You know how I feel about this.." His cheeks turned red.

Sebastian chuckled "My lord, you know you love it~" he whispers seductively as he nibbled his earlobe.

"S-stop it.." He demanded.

The demon ignored him and went to his neck as he starts to suck on it.

"S-Sebastian.. I'm not.. mn.. joking.. quit it.." He groaned slightly, trying to push him away.