part 1

Once upon a time, in the magical land of Ever After High, there lived a student named Cerise Hood. Cerise was a unique individual, known for her rebellious spirit and her love of breaking the rules. She was also known for her distinctive physical trait - a wolf cock that she inherited from her father, the notorious Big Bad Wolf.

One day, Cerise found herself wandering off into the woods, looking for some alone time. She had been feeling particularly restless lately, and she needed a release. As she walked deeper into the forest, she stumbled upon Briar Beauty, another student at Ever After High, who was known for her beauty and her cunning.

Briar was surprised to see Cerise in the woods, but she was also intrigued. She had always found Cerise to be fascinating, and she was drawn to her wild and rebellious nature. As they stood there, looking at each other, a spark ignited between them.

Without a word, they moved closer to each other, and Briar  pulled cerise pants down and reached out to touch Cerise's wolf cock. Cerise let out a low growl, and Briar took that as a sign of approval. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and started to stroke it slowly.

Cerise closed her eyes and let out a moan as Briar continued to pleasure her. She had never felt anything like this before, and she was overwhelmed by the intense sensation. Briar, sensing Cerise's pleasure, started to stroke faster and harder.

Cerise's wolf cock grew harder and bigger in Briar's hand, and Briar knew that Cerise was close. She leaned in and took the tip of the wolf cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it. Cerise let out a loud moan as Briar started to suck harder.

Briar took the wolf cock deeper into her mouth, taking as much of it as she could. Cerise's hips thrust forward, and Briar took the hint, sucking and stroking even faster. Cerise's breathing grew ragged, and she knew she was about to cum.

With a final thrust, Cerise came hard, filling Briar's mouth with her release. Briar swallowed it all, savoring the taste. Cerise collapsed against her, panting heavily.

Briar looked up at Cerise, a satisfied smile on her face. Cerise looked down at Briar, a mixture of gratitude and desire in her eyes. From that day on, they became inseparable, exploring each other's bodies in ways they never thought possible.

Their relationship was a secret, but they didn't care. They knew that what they had was special, and they cherished every moment they spent together. Even in the magical world of Ever After High, where anything is possible, their love stood out as something truly extraordinary.