Part 18 🦋

" I want her to be mine"

Zara's POV (reminder zara always wear her veil "facecover")

At morning, I woke to the sound of my alarm ringing softly beside me. I sat up, silencing the alarm on my phone before gently removing Rose's arm from around me. Rising quietly, I put on my Abaya, carefully adjusting my hijab and veil. The camp was still, the early morning air filled with a serene calmness.

Stepping outside, I headed towards the nearby river to perform my ablution. The cool water felt refreshing against my skin as I recited Ayat-ul-Kursi under my breath, feeling a sense of peace wash over me. The sun was just beginning to peek over the horizon, casting a gentle light over the tranquil landscape.

As I completed my ablution, I found a quiet spot by the riverbank. The stillness of the morning was the perfect...

As I walked back to tent and took my prayer mat and emerged from my tent and retrieved my prayer mat, I couldn't shake the memory of Jungkook's words from the night before. Setting my mat down at the same spot where he had spoken to me, I began my Tahajjud Salah, the rhythmic movements a comforting routine amidst the stillness of the early morning.

Completing my Tahajjud Salah, I engaged in some dhikr, finding solace in the repetition of sacred words. With the first light of dawn illuminating the horizon, I performed my Fajr Salah, feeling a sense of renewal with each prostration.

As I finished my Salah, I leaned back on my prayer mat, closing my eyes in contemplation. It was then that I felt a gentle touch on my head, and opening my eyes, I saw Jennie seated beside me, her presence a welcome interruption to my thoughts.

"Hey, you didn't sleep last night," Jennie remarked, her concern evident as she settled beside me.

"I did sleep, but it was time for my Salah, so I woke up," I explained, offering a smile from behind my veil.

"You got up so fast," I remarked to her, watching as she groaned before stretching herself.

"I usually wake up at this time for my gym," Jennie explained, nodding in acknowledgment of my inquiry.

With a nod of understanding, I gathered my prayer mat and began to make my way back towards the tent, Jennie falling into step beside me.

As we entered the tent and were about to sit, I heard Professor Lee calling everyone out. I quickly woke Rose up, and Jennie was already busy with her morning routine. We walked out together and saw other students emerging from their tents, all groaning because it was still early morning.

Professor Lee instructed us to gather in our teams. I spotted Jungkook, Mark, John, Mia, and Rose coming out of their tent, all looking a bit sleepy but ready for the day's tasks. Then Jay and Arbaz emerged from their tent, and when Arbaz's eyes met mine, I quickly averted my gaze as he smiled at me.