°✮ 39°✮

"And i dont know, he so cool, it makes me hate him so so much!", i groaned. "And whats worse is that, he's single, which is crazy, i know, but how does he stay single?", i scoffed.."I could as you that same question..how do YOU stay single", she laughed.

i blushed.."thanks but WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??", i hysterically screeched, grabbing liv by her shoulders.."Why are you asking me? im literally dating 10 thousand men, mentally..i dont think im qualified enough to give advice on this subject--"

we were interrupted by the entrance of sabrina. "OH MY GOD YOU GUYS", she slurred.."Lord, what happened to you", i questioned, my eyes widening. "Tequila and some white stuff snoop dog gave me-" "SHUT UP", liv hissed, running over to cover her mouth.."But its true.", sab whined.

"Ya know what sab, lets take you home", liv cooed, taking sab by the arm.."I didnt do coke i swear", she hiccuped, to which liv smiled and comforted "Of course you didnt", leaving me alone in the bathroom.

Just fucking great..

i gathered myself and took a deep breath..'he's just another dude right?', i thought, walking out of the favourite retreat for most women, including me..

I looked around as i tried to make my way out, and of course, he found me, again.."You took a long piss", he smiled, his accent taking over..god i love the english...

"Oh im sorry i just, had to breathe and stuff", i awkwardly laughed.."Oh no, its alright i dont mind", he smirked.."What are you drinking?", i questioned, noticing the drink between his hands.."just an old fashioned"..I nodded..

39 minutes later we were dancing, my hands around his neck while he pretended to sing well, which was honestly some of the best singing i had ever hear in my life.."well look at you, elvis presley who now?", i laughed.."says you", he jokingly rolled his eyes.

we decided to keep things low-key and be "just friends" for now, since we couldn't afford to let rumors rise and shut them down, especially since me and austin havent figured things out.

i got home and laid down on my bed, still in my dress..i didnt even have nick's number cause we're "just friends", even though i really really wanted more. I checked my phone to see a few messages about my win..

15 unread messages

beckyyy 🤡 meet me tmrw..we need to talk                                               3

sab <3 so like..u single or??                                                                                  3

gracie :) explain..NOW                                                                                            2

conan 🕺 CONGRATS BABYYYYYYYY                                                                    2

haz so proud love                                                                                                      3

aus </3 im really happy for you 💘                                                                   2