The Beginning

It all started when she was about 16.

"You have to take your brother and go, sweetheart once he comes back and figures out what I did he will punish all of us" she looks at her mom with tears on her face "run with us". Her mother smiles sadly walking up to the girl with her own tears rolling down her cheeks "You know I can't do that Y/N he would never stop searching until I was dead to pay for the damage I have caused."
How could things have gotten this bad? I guess when your mom sleeps with another man who happens to be the mafia leader of a rival gang, not just any rival gang, however. Y/N fathers' biggest enemy. Unlike her father, this gang had intel from the inside. It's amazing what you can do in the underworld when you have the police force behind you. "Where should I go? He could find Jisung and I anywhere... how am I going to explain this to him?", "shhh my child everything will be okay listen to me your uncle my brother knows everything and is prepared for you two arrive within a day to Korea" she looks at her mom with wide eyes not only has she never heard of her mom having a sibling but now she has to get on a 18 hour flight "Korea!?", her mom cups her daughters face in her hands "Sweetheart I know this is a lot and your whole life is about to change, as much as I wanted to keep you from this life I couldn't.. I only have a few hours left to prepare everything before they release your father from jail before he and his men come back home... you must do this". She looks back at her mother's pleading face understanding the seriousness of the situation, if her and her brother stay, they are also dead so she sighs nodding "Okay I will do this... for Jisung and I". Her mother wraps her up tightly in her arms whispering to her daughter, kissing her head "I'm so sorry this was the only way to escape this monster" she sobbed in her mother's arms. "I love you mom so much", they broke apart as her mom walks over to the dining room table picking up a box and handing it to her daughter with the best smile she could make "When you and Jisung are on your flight open this, it will give you all details and everything you need to know and remember I loved you and your brother more than anything in this world". Y/N looks down at the box with tears clouding her vision, "I will protect Jisung for the rest of my life" as she looked back up to make eye contact with her mom once again, she noticed the ghostly pale look on her face, she was no longer looking at her daughter but the figure that was standing in the doorway.
  "We have to leave?" Jisung voice cracked as Y/N turned around and gave her younger brother a sad smile walking over to him, tears still on her face "J, Go pack as much as you can, okay? We have only a few until the monster gets home, then we will tell you everything I know this is so sudden" Jisung glances over his older sister's face seeing the pain and the new bruise forming under her eye due to the 'trouble' she got into from their father yesterday as she ruffles his hair. Her mother couldn't speak to Jisung as it already pains her letting go of both her children knowing her fate is coming down to the final hours, instead she walks over to him holding him in her arms. "Everything will be okay my little J" a nickname she had for him since she was born, he hugs her back tightly understanding a bit of the situation that was yet to come.  Just like Jisung trusting his big sister as usual, he did what he was asked packing his belongings and snatching the picture of he and his sister with their mother, he came back downstairs to his mother and Y/N who was already packed sitting on the couch staring into space. Jisung was more exposed to the mafia life more than Y/N due to him being the boy of the family and his dad wanting him to take over when he was old enough. However, Jisung still thought his older sister, the one he looked up to would be better for such a role, I mean after all he is only 10. right now, all he could do was listen to his mother talk about sending them away and the actions she has caused for them to escape.

After their last hug goodbye to their mother, they load up their two suitcases and two carry ons in the trunk because Y/N was still holding onto the box her mother gave her. As Jisung got into the back seat after looking back at his mother one last time, Y/N stood there for a minute giving her mom a little bit of a smile through her tears.
"Thank you for everything you have ever done for us since we were born" her mother stands there with her hands to her chest holding back sobs "You make me so proud Y/N always remember that, When you are at the airport someone will be there to pick you guys up do not look for them, they will look for you, they go by the name GDragon". Y/N swallows hard she gives her mother a hard nod knowing better to ask questions.
  "Asking questions could get you killed in this world" recalling her fathers' words at a young age, especially being apart of a life like this. "Bye Mommy" she says one last time like she used to when she was just a little girl running around with pigtails in her hair. "Goodbye my sweet girl", and with that Y/N gets into the backseat of the car next to Jeno shutting the door. As the taxi begins to drive away from the home where her and her brother grew up in, she looks back one last time watching as her mom gets smaller and smaller down the road. Jisung grabbing her hand as he cries silently all the way to the airport, neither of them speaking as now the siblings now only have each other not knowing their fate.

      As they unload their bags from the taxi, Y/N gives the driver money and thanking him for the ride. As they stood there for a minute deciding what to do, she grabs her brother's hand and checks them in. Unsure how, but her mom had already booked their one-way flight to the Incheon airport from New York.
As soon as the landed and grabbing their luggage, beginning to walk out the airport however, a Korean gentleman spots them right away and walks over to them "Y/N, Jisung?"

Jisung was about to speak, however Y/N put her hand up stopping him "Nickname?" she asks in a stern voice. At first the man was shocked but chuckled "GDragon" she nodded squinting her eyes. "What was my mother's name? He smirks at her forbeing smart and cautious "Jia". Y/N puts her hand down and looks at Jisung nodding, and out of nowhere two more men came and took hers and Jisung luggage from them, as Y/N held the box closer to her though in her arms, the other mangot the hint to back off.
"Welcome to Korea Park Siblings, your uncle and cousin have been waiting for your arrival" smiling the man Gdragon turns around and begins walking as the other men began to follow him to an undercover car. Noticing the siblings weren'tfollowing her turns around and smiles
"Come on, everyone is waiting we were told to take the best care of you guys"as they followed behind timidly getting into the car with the other men, theride started silently until the one the call Gdragon phone rang startling Y/N and Jisung who were looking out the windows watching the scenery.
"Yes boss, both siblings are here and well we are on our way back to theheadquarters now"

As this just confirms for Y/N that they left their mafia family just to come into the arms of a different mafia.