Feelings

Morning was rising.

Ciel had still been asleep but Sebastian was in bed with him.

They were having some 'fun' last night. And my, was it really dirty and hot.

Sebastian was resting on his back as Ciel was sleeping on his stomach.

The demon looked over at him and smiled.

"Such an adorable face.." He whispers as he turned to a side, facing Ciel. He held his head with his hand as he watched him sleep.

"Mm.." Ciel groaned as his eyes opened slowly. He looked around his territory and once he saw Sebastian.

He was starting to remember everything that happened. He lifted up the covers and sees himself naked. His face turned completely red. He buried his face into the pillow.

Sebastian just chuckled. "Something the matter, my lord?" He pulled him close.

"I'm not wearing any clothing.." He mumbled.

"Bocchan, there's nothing to be embarrassed about" he nibbles his ear.

"Yes there is.. I was a moaning mess last night and I was just begging it.." He was on his side, his back facing Sebastian.

"But you did enjoy it~" he whispers in his ear.

"True.." He says softly.

"I have been meaning to tell you" Sebastian says.

"Yes?" The bluenette asked.

"I love you~" he whispers again in his ear.

Ciel's cheeks turned crimson red. Did he hear him right? Should he say it back? Can he even say it? "O-oh.." He kept looking away from him.

Sebastian smirked. He went to his neck "I forgot to mark you last night" He starts to suck.

"W-wha.. mn.. Sebastian~" he shut his eyes. He didn't know what to do now. He can either say 'I love you' back or just enjoy this moment.

"I-I thought you already did.." He says to him. Sebastian chuckled again.

"On your collarbone, stomach, and your thigh" He starts to suck once more, but harder.

"Mmph.." He blushed more redder that even his ears were red.

"There.." Sebastian pulled away.

"I've marked you as mine"

"Sebastian?.."

"Yes bocchan?"

"I want to.. tell you something.."

"What is it?" He asked.

Ciel thought about it for a few more seconds. He sighs softly and spoke up "I.. I.. l-l-lo-love.." He paused and couldn't say anything.

The raven smirked "I love you too bocchan, I'll always will" He turned his body around and lifted up his chin, kissing him softly.