Chapter20~

We are 20k guys!!!😭🎉
Thanks for everyone's support

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smut warning!!!🌚⚠
Smut part will begin after (☆▽☆) sign.
Don't read if you are not comfortable
No kink only love making!

******************************************

💖Raatan kaaliyan kaaliyan kaaliyan ne
Mere dil saawle
Mere haaniya haaniya haaniya je
Lage tu na gale
Mera aasman mausaman di na sune
Koyi khaab na poora bane

Dil diyan gallan
Karange naal-naal beh ke
Akh naal akh nu mila ke
Pata hai mainu kyun chhupa ke dekhe tu
Mere naam se naam mila ke
Dil diyan gallan💖

******************************************

As the sun cast a golden hue over the sprawling cricket ground in South Africa, the roar of the crowd reverberated through the air. India had won the toss and chosen to bat first, and now, on the second day of the test match, the fate of the team rested heavily on the shoulders of young Shubman Gill, the opening batsman.

Flanked by the seasoned Rohit Sharma, the Indian captain, Shubman had batted with unwavering determination throughout the first day. With each masterful stroke, he had sent the ball soaring through the air, drawing thunderous applause from the sea of spectators. As the shadows lengthened, Rohit succumbed to a brilliant delivery, leaving the precocious Gill just six runs shy of his first Test century.

Undeterred, Shubman continued to bat with relentless enthusiasm. Alongside him, the equally promising Yashasvi Jaiswal, had joined the fray, providing unwavering support. Together, they formed an indomitable partnership, steadily adding runs to India's burgeoning total.

In the stands, amidst the cacophony of cheers, sat Vrushali, Shubman's wife. Her heart pounded with pride and anticipation as she watched her husband weave his magic on the field. She had traveled long and far to be present for this momentous occasion, and every glimpse of Shubman's unwavering determination filled her with an overwhelming sense of joy.

Unbeknownst to her, Vrushali had also captured the attention of the eagle-eyed cameramen. Her vibrant presence and radiant smile were a beacon of support, inspiring countless hearts around the world. As Shubman hit a particularly towering six, the camera swiftly panned to Vrushali, capturing the raw emotion that flowed through her eyes.

In the stands, a collective sigh of awe escaped the multitude as Shubman's final boundary sliced through the air, signaling the arrival of his maiden Test century. In that instant, time seemed to stand still. The thunderous applause shook the very ground beneath their feet, and Vrushali's heart overflowed with a love so profound that words could not describe it.

As Shubman raised his bat in acknowledgment, his gaze met that of his beloved in the stands, and he bowed in his typical style in front of his ueen who is here to support him. In that fleeting moment, a thousand words were exchanged. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the cozy dining room of a bustling restaurant, the air crackled with laughter and the clinking of glasses. Vrushali, her eyes twinkling with admiration, gazed lovingly at her husband, Shubman.

'My superstar!'
she exclaimed, raising her voice over the chatter.
 'Congratulations on that magnificent century.'

The room erupted in applause and cheers. Shubman, a cricketer renowned for his exceptional batting skills, beamed with pride.

 'Thank you, my darling,'
 he said, raising his glass in her honor.

As they settled into their meal, the teasing began in earnest. 

 'Well, well, look who's walking on air,' 
Ishan said with a mischievous grin.
 'Our  ICT Prince has become a hero overnight.'

Their friends chimed in, adding to the affectionate ribbing.
 'Don't be so modest, Shubman,'
Said Ritika
 'We saw you smash those boundaries like a demi-god.'

'Yes that's true but you know your wife was more nervous than you during the match,'
 added Anushka, 
 'She couldn't stop biting her nails and shaking her hands and legs.'

Vrushali burst into laughter.
'Guilty as charged!'
 she said.
 'I was on the verge of a panic attack before every ball you faced.'

Shubman chuckled.
 'Well, I'm glad I could spare you the anxiety with that six over the third man.'

The teasing continued throughout the dinner, with everyone taking turns poking fun at Vrushali and Shubman's newlywed bliss.