4

✮   ⋆  ˚。 👛 𖦹 ⋆  。°✩

🎶 - be my baby the ronnettes

VOLTAIRE HIGH COURTYARD, 3:13PM

audrey and angelina were walking side-by-side on their route home. angelinas heels could be heard throughout the courtyard as she stepped down each step of the school grounds.

as angelina looked forward, she spotted her brother. 'ah, i can see my brother.' she murmured under her breath. "brother? who?" audrey said cluelessly. 'micheal? micheal swan? hes in our class audrey..' she said while laughing. "hold on.. your brothers micheal?" she said, emphasising on his name.

'yes, unfortunately..' audrey grabbed her wrist causing the pair to stop. "how does that even work? you look nothing alike, and your in the same grade? are you twins?" audrey asked cluelessly, bombing her with questions.

'well, micheal was born early january, and i was born in on new years eve.' angelina explained, amused by her daftness. "ohh, that makes more sense." audrey laughed, "but you still look like total opposites. i mean, you both share a charm still, if you know what i mean."

'you think my brothers charming?' angelina burst out laughing. audreys cheeks began to turn rose coloured, full of embarrassment. "i never said that!"

the pair laughed together before parting their ways, looking forward to see each other the following day.

there stood micheal, patiently waiting for angelinas arrival. 'micheal?' angelina called, noticing his frowned expression. 'are you alright?'

"im fine, i just feel bad." micheal admitted as the pair began to begin their route home. 'and why would you feel bad exactly?' she asked obliviously. "you dont know?" he responded, raising an eyebrow. 'spit it out!' angelina demanded, full of curiosity. "the incident with joseph?"

angelina rolled her eyes. 'come on. im sure im aware of the joseph incident.' she laughed while signalling at her clothes. "no, not that. there was a fight in the english classroom when you left," micheal sighed. "he was punched, and there was glass missing in one of his lenses. he couldnt see at all in one of his eyes.."

angie felt a lump forming in her throat while visualising the scene in her head. 'are you going to see him anytime soon?' she asked.

angelina truly hated that boy, but she did feel bad none the less. "maybe. im pretty sure he went to the hospital, so im not sure if hes going to come to school anytime soon."

'do you think mother was called into the hospital for him? ..maybe you can ask her.' she suggested. "maybe. ill be sure to ask her, though."

✮   ⋆  ˚。 👛 𖦹 ⋆  。°✩

SWAN ESTATE, 4:02PM

"anybody home?" micheal called, his voice still echoing through the hallways. 'looks like were alone. maybe mother was called into the hospital?' the pair shrugged before parting into their own bedrooms.

angelina looked in her tall mirror, being able to observe every inch of her body in her masculine clothes. they felt different to her normal attire, for sure. but she didnt hate it, it was quite comfortable, actually.

however, she chose to change into a dainty floral  pyjama set as it would be better to lounge around in.

she sat at her vanity, her eyes glued to her reflection as she untied her hair. her hair was half-dry, but as she brushed through the wet patches, the scene of her getting drenched by that stupid bucket of water replayed in her head.

angelina then stood up and walked toward her record player, glancing at her collection or vinyls. she picked out an album by the ronettes and carefully placed it onto her vinyl-player with her delicate fingertips.

her room was filled with the echoes of her vinyl—'be my baby,' so she took the opportunity to light a candle and take out her sketchbook to create a cozy atmosphere.

her fingertips gripped on her pencil, guiding her way while drawing curved strokes, forming the silhouette of a dress design of hers

✮   ⋆  ˚。 👛 𖦹 ⋆  。

- i really dont know how to end chapters bye

- i really dont know how to end chapters bye. they all look so unfinished hergejagte

- now that the boring chapters are almost out the    way i can begin some joseph action woohoo

- i appreciate any votes on these books as it helps them reach other readers so thank you 💖

love, your author x