Chapter 1: The Beginning

A story begins where as a recap of the melee event was ongoing.

The realm of the Super Smash Bros. universe is a place where heroes from diverse worlds converge to test their might, skill, and wits. This convergence is not by accident but by the will of an ancient and powerful entity known as Master Hand, who oversees these battles to determine the greatest warrior among them.

Years ago, the battles were fierce and unrelenting. It was the era known as Melee, where the greatest warriors gathered once again in arenas spanning the multiverse. Familiar faces and new challengers alike were drawn into the fray. Mario, the valiant plumber with a heart of gold; Link, the courageous hero of Hyrule; Samus Aran, the relentless bounty hunter; Kirby, the pink puffball with endless hunger and tenacity; Pikachu, the pokemon brimming with energy; and Donkey Kong, the mighty ape with unmatched strength-all converged to prove their mettle.

As the battles raged, new alliances were forged, and rivalries intensified. Each combatant brought their unique skills and strategies, making every encounter unpredictable and thrilling. The arenas themselves were testaments to the heroes' worlds-Battlefield, Final Destination, and stages inspired by the fighters' homelands provided diverse challenges and ever-changing dynamics.

Among these warriors, a few rose to stand out as legends of their time. Marth and Roy, swordsmen from distant lands, brought a fierce elegance to the battlefield. The enigmatic Mr. Game & Watch, with his retro charm, baffled opponents with his unconventional moves. These and others became strongest fighters that were not just for their victories but for their indomitable spirits and the stories they created with every clash.

But these battles were more than mere contests of strength and skill. They were a proving ground, a crucible where heroes' destinies were forged. Each fight brought the combatants closer to understanding the essence of being a true warrior. They learned that victory was not just about defeating one's opponent but about overcoming their own limits and forging bonds that transcended their worlds.

As the Melee era drew to a close, the realm of Super Smash Bros. stood transformed. The warriors who emerged from these battles became beacons of hope and inspiration for future generations of fighters. They paved the way for new heroes to rise, setting the stage for the next chapter in this endless saga of courage, friendship, and determination.

It was during this time of transformation that a figure emerged from the shadows. Dr. Cozy, a brilliant but enigmatic scientist from a far-off world, recognized the need for unity among the strongest warriors. Believing that only through collaboration could the greatest threats to the multiverse be thwarted, Dr. Cozy proposed forming a group that would embody the spirit and strength of the most legendary fighters. This group would be known as "The Smash Legends."

Dr. Cozy, had invited his friends and relatives on his group to gain force as Dr. Cozy laid out his plan. Together, they trained and strategized, readying themselves for whatever challenges the future might hold. The Smash Legends symbolized hope and resilience, their unity a beacon for all who would follow. And as they stood on the cusp of a new era, they knew that their greatest trials were yet to come.