ME AND KOY KISSING

me and koy start kissing romantically....
"cmere and kiss me on my HOT mouth.." *we whispered in unionism* "im feelin.. romantical..." *we giggled, falling onto the water bed, continuing to KISS...*

"oh my god!" *gookie shouted, barging from the water bed, water SPRAYING everywhere!!!!* "WHAT THE FUCK" *we all screamed* "AHHHHH!!! MY WATER BROKE!" *koy screamed, grasping on her fat american booty* "ok lets get you to a hospital!" *me and gookie said in union*

after we arrive at the hospital and koy gives birth

"so... who's is it?" *the room was silent.* "honestly what the sigma i think its me.. hehe.." *i maliciously confirm into gookies ear while i grasped his ass* "hey mamacita" *he turns and we make out while koy goes into labour* "WHAT THE FREAK GUYS SHE JUST GAVE BIRTH!" *a nurse barged in, screaming*

"hi" *all of the citizens screamed from outside, the inside rumbling..* "yuh oh!" *gookie gasped, holding onto the baby with his very big MUSCULAR ARMS...*

after we all deport from the hospital safely btw

"koy ur ass is in my way" *president jf kennedy shouts, koy continuing to boucne that HONKA HONKA DONKA DONKA ALL OVER THE PLACE... DAMN I CANT HANDLE ALLAT!!!!!* "my sincerest condolences your highness..." *she laughed, scooting her BIG ASS out of the way*

the part want end