Introduction

(A/N: Living With Dinosaurs book 2 will start after I've watched Jurassic World Chaos Theory. But for now, please enjoy reading this little part that gives you a more detailed description of Gabby)

Hi there, my name is Gabriella "Gabby" Grady. I'm 20 years old, and I actually used to have my own show on YouTube, but for some reason, I got told to discontinue with the show. Oh! The book my boyfriend, our friends, and I wrote together called Living With Dinosaurs, got discontinued, and anyone else who brought the book was asked to return it.

Name: Gabriella Dorothy Grady
Age: 20
Hometown (Growing Up): California
Hometown (Now): ???
Parents: Tania Grady (mother, not around), Christopher Grady (father), Lucy McGregory (stepmother)
Siblings: she's three younger siblings, William, Tyler, and Madeline, who are all aged 10 years old.
Partner: Benjamin "Ben" Fitzgerald Pincus
Pets: none. Sokka sadly passed away.
Hobbies: singing, dancing, ASL, playing instruments.
Personality: easygoing, friendly, caring, kind, nice.
Appearance: She naturally has light blonde hair, but nowadays, she has wine red hair and no fringe/bangs. She wears contacts more than her glasses. She wears her hair down most of the time.