Chap_1.-It's just the start.

It was a normal, boring day at the Wanford high school. The sweethearts, giggling having some romantic moments for themselves, And on the other hand the loners sitting on the corners staring at the beautiful sight of love, Well, atleast, it was beautiful for them. Everything happened so quickly, people came, they saw, either they graduated or Just left. But nothing, and I mean nothing could change the reputation the school hottie, Aubrey winters, Had.

She had her own flock of friends, more of hotties themselves, but yeah, the spotlight was always on the gorgeous, yet somewhat rude, Aubrey. And there could've been no way the spotlight was going somewhere else either. Aubrey's boy friend, Dylan Rhodes, quite obviously the football team captain, and somehwhat good looking himself. But yeah, everyone had to face their problems if they were to date the 'pride' of the school, well that's what she considered herself, And yeah you couldn't have possibly change her mind. So there 'relationship' Wasn't perfect, neither were they comfortable around each other, but yeah if you're the school queen, and you wanna live up to the name and the standards, you've got to have a sexy, football playing boyfriend, a Group of friends, more like pets I suppose, and quite a Wealthy, spot-on background.

Aubrey was quite living the dream of About every other person, but yeah there was actually something she didn't have, and She wasn't probably gonna have it either. On the face of this glorious, rather sexy girl, people didn't see the scars of loneliness, She was the only child of her parents, mom usually away, going through her life, and then her father, mostly away for work. She had no one she could trust, no one she could look up to, no one she could share her feelings, secrets and stuff with, and no one she could seek up to advice for. And at that particular time that was the only thing she particularly wanted, even though her face glowing brightly, deep down under she knew that everything around her was fake, and could vanish with tiniest of the mistakes, but yeah, she gathered herself up, strengthened up, and somehow did pass her life, and there was no one, that had a clue of her struggles.

Well, she passed her three months of vacation regretting every decision she made while in school. She looked up to a new start, and the perfect start for it, was tomorrow, since school was starting again, and she was rather excited herself.

Well, she didn't have such a great start to the day, because she somehow ended up getting her favorite dress, she had readied to wear for the first day torn, that's gotta hurt :P , so she ended up with another dress to wear, which wasn't bad either, so no problem there. Her friends picked her up, and they landed in school with a bright, new car her friend had recently bought, She got out of the car and marched towards Dylan, who quite looked as if was having a bright start to the day, She kissed him and the bell rang, so she had to go her class, but that magic moment did really Light up Dylan's face, who seemed to be pretty happy himself.

Well, it was the same boring history class, the teacher didn't change and neither did any of the class fellows, but it was the first day of the new semester, so there weren't alot of newcomers to be expected barging into the classroom. Next was chemistry, and the day wasn't getting any better, there was nothing new rather than a boy entering the class and his name, as the teacher announced, was Zac Mosby. well He was quite handsome, and looked to be a cool person to be with, but who cares about the newcomer, specially when you're the school queen, so it kind of didn't matter, AT the moment ;) .

Another day at the school, and all the hype of the first day of school evantually faded, Nothing happened, other than Bethany vomiting in front of the whole school, that was quite disgusting, but funny on the other hand, and you don't want to be doing that in front of a new boy who was already getting such popular, Well it wasn't a surprise, he was actually quite good looking, and cool. He was making some good progress.

Well the day somehow ended, it wasn't one of the best days, but neither it was a bad one, just a normal, boring day with nothing quite happening. Aubrey entered her home.. Which was mostly full of silence and all you could hear was the bark of her pooch, which she really liked. Well there was someone who was shifting to the house in front, but it didn't really bother her as she lied down on her bed, exhausted, and fell asleep.

She woke up, there were cheerful jeers coming from the outside, she sneaked out of the window, and saw someone from her school, and that person just moved right in front of her house.