Agent 008

Barbie decided to go on campus to finish up a couple of assignments

Barbie decided to go on campus to finish up a couple of assignments. She was sitting in a small library area on the second floor of the student center. As far as the date yesterday, Barbie enjoyed herself and was hoping they would see each other again soon. Although, if Dean was to disappear, she wouldn't be surprised. Studying for her test, she gets a phone call from Dean. Her heart warms up and she quickly answers the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey, wassup," Dean says.

"Nothing. I'm doing my homework right now,"

"I didn't mean to interrupt you,"

"No, it's cool. Wassup?"

"Are you busy tonight?"

"Not really. Did you wanna do something?"

"Actually, I do. Do you play games?"

"Yes, I do! I loves games! I have to get back into gaming, but I don't have a system. I don't know why I haven't got one. Oh! I need to play my Sims. My girl had seven degrees and a big mansion,"

"How was she able to get seven degrees?"

"Cheat codes," she said, smiling.

"Educated by default. I like it,"

"So, you got a place in mind?" She asked, flipping through her book.

"Uhm, I know this is kind of crazy, but I was thinking, we could...chill at my place?"

"You have a game system, right?"

"Yes. I know it's a bit early, but I'm not really good at planning dates for real. I could but, uh, this is so embarrassing," he chuckled.

'Okay. How about I can come over to your place, but you have to pick me up and we have to play a game I wanna play and then I can give you some suggestions on dates?'

"I'd like that a lot,"

"Good. Imma text you my address and I will see you tonight at seven,"

"Okay. And dress comfortably,"

"Of course, I will. I'll talk to you later,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a huge party going down at this place by the college. All the women and men were there from all around town! Supposedly, Offset and Future was in the building, along with a few other know people. Cam and Davion said they were going of course, but I had plans with Barbie tonight, so I was good.

Seven o clock was creeping up, so I had to hurry and get ready to pick her up from her place. I've never been to her house before, but she did mention that her parents were wealthy, so maybe she has a huge house. The address she sent leads to a nice neighborhood, so she must be living lavish. How did I manage to grab her attention? My place is nothing like hers.