24. The Box and Secrets.

"When it comes to you, nothing can stand in my way. I will tear apart heaven and earth, unleash chaos upon the world—nothing and no one will stop me from reaching you"

 I will tear apart heaven and earth, unleash chaos upon the world—nothing and no one will stop me from reaching you"

.
.
.
.

Taehyung was now running behind a man, breathing heavily, wet with sweat as he ran like his life depended on the thing the man was holding. Oh believe me, it actually does!

When Taehyung went to Jungkook's mother's house, there were already police everywhere. When he asked for evidence from the officer in charge of the scene, that officer struggled to give him a proper answer. After much pressing, the officer finally admitted that someone had messaged him about a sacrificial box found under Mrs. Jeon's bed, offering money in exchange for it. Shockingly, the police officer had agreed.

After hearing everything, Taehyung left the police officer to Hoseok and chased after the man who came to pick up the box. Thank God he was actually on time, and the man hadn't gone far.

So now back to the story, the box is literally something very, very important which can actually decide Taehyung's life!

He fucking needed to get that box, anyhow!

Taehyung ran and ran, his breath coming in ragged gasps as he pushed his body to its limits. He leapt onto a low wall, using it to propel himself onto another, his agility and determination driving him forward. The gap between him and the man was closing rapidly. He could see the glint of the box in the man's hand, and it only fueled his resolve.

With a final burst of speed, Taehyung lunged, his fingers just brushing the man's shoulder. "Stop!" he shouted, his voice a mix of desperation and fury. The man stumbled, glancing back with wide eyes, realizing too late that his pursuer was not giving up.

Taehyung's hand reached out again, this time grasping the man's jacket. He yanked hard, pulling the man to a halt. They both tumbled to the ground, rolling in a tangle of limbs. Taehyung's sole focus was on the box. He wrestled it from the man's grasp, holding it tightly to his chest as if it were his very lifeline.

"Got you," Taehyung muttered, his voice a low growl. He stood, the box secure in his grip, his heart pounding with a mixture of relief and adrenaline. He had done it. The box was his, and whatever secrets it held were now safe.

As Taehyung clutched the box tightly to his chest, he noticed the man trying to make a desperate escape. The man limped and stumbled, aiming for the road ahead. Just as he was about to cross, a car screeched around the corner, its tires skidding on the asphalt. Soobin was behind the wheel, his face set in grim determination.

The car collided with the man's feet with a sickening crunch, sending him crashing to the ground with a scream of agony. He clutched his legs, writhing in pain, his escape thwarted by the sudden, brutal intervention.