28. STRANGE

Author's Pov:

TIME SKIP TO 2 DAYS

You laid on the bed still lifeless but not dead

You laid on the bed still lifeless but not dead. The wire which is connected to your nerve to give you some nutrition through the glucose bottle which is changing every hour. In these two days Tae didn't left your side and always stick to you. Ignoring about the food, sleep everything. He only concentrate on you. Always takes your hand in his and then cried his heart out and then again circling. It's really concerning Jungkook alot.

If they leave him like this he might gonna spoil his health too which he didn't want to happen at all. Sana and Jungkook tried to convince him to eat and sleep but stubborn he is always gave them a death glare to shut their mouths. His heart broken very harshly it will cure only if you wake up and then gave him your angelic smile to him. Thats when he became normal. You are his one and only cure and the medicine.

As it goes like this, as usual Tae and Jungkook and Sana sat beside you. Tae just checking your whole body carefully to check where the bruises and marks and stabs are. Thats when he saw a burn mark which is totally burned your skin in your arm. It looks like this is not a fresh one. It is old very very old one. He his eyebrows furrowed. Then he decided to ask about this to Sana. Tae looked at Sana who was still staring at your fragile figure with teary eyes.

"Sana...! What is this mark? When did she get this?" Tae asked grabbing her burned mark hand in his. Sana too looked at her arm which has a burn mark from ages. She remembered the incident which leaves a terrible mark on your skin always reminds you what you went through. How much you tried to erase this memory but maybe god have another plans that's why he gave you this un erasable mark printed in your arm permanently. Sana hesitantly opened her mouth.

"I-It's burn mark which s-she got on her 13th birthday. While she was happily celebrating her birthday...... suddenly the house caught fire. It's terrible fire. She lost her mother and father in that accident on her birthday....... Fortunately she was saved. But the mark on her hand remained the same. It always reminds her of the traumatised incident. That's why she covers the mark so that no one can see it even herself....... She even wants to get plastic surgery to remove that mark permanently but I stopped her, not liking her idea.

Since then she never celebrated her birthday not even ones. She forgot she was actually born that day. She will get very serious if someone wishes her. Because when she remembers that day, she remembers nothing but pain only pain which she is experiencing from so many years. My Yniee went through alot in her childhood...... but remains soo strong. This time too.... I'm proud of her, if there is someone in her place they will definitely die not to bare this much pain from the whole month." Sana let out after that she cried remembering those horrible days which is like a nightmare to you.

Jungkook came to her patting her back, In this whole time Jungkook gave his shoulder to cry, even took care of them both in this crucial time. It is very hard for him too but not more than them. Because the one is her Sister who lives with her since childhood 24/7 and another one is the person who loved her more than himself. Yn is very important to them. So that's why they broken into pieces when they witnessed your critical state which is sooo foreign to them.