29. DREAM ?

Author's Pov:

"Tae~~~ Please dont leave me.
I can't live without you. I really loved you alot Tae~~~ please come back to me."

"TAE~~~~" you shouted loudly awaking from your horrible nightmare

"TAE~~~~" you shouted loudly awaking from your horrible nightmare. Infact it's a very cruel dream about him. You don't want this dream come again not even once in your life. When you opened your eyes, you looked around at your surroundings. You found yourself in the hospital that too on a patient bed and you are panting hard like you are running from a marathon. You saw a familiar figure in the room, it was none other than your sister Sana. She comes to you as soon as you scream loudly and looks at you with concern. Her face is very pale. That means she is still crying for you.

"Yniee are you okay? What happened? Just calm down please." Sana said with her crack voice patting your back as you are breathing heavily. "Y-yeah Unniee.... I'm Okay." You said. Then Sana hugged you tightly while sobbing. "I got soo scared Yniee, Thank god you wake up." She said. "Unniee don't cry, I'm completely fine." You said patting her back. Sana is soo sensitive person, when it comes to you she will become double sensitive. You both hugged eachother for a while until Sana stop crying.

You broke the hug when Sana stopped crying. She sat back in the chair next to your bed. You observed her face. Her face is full of dark circles and carry bags under the eyes, she looks exactly like a zombie. "Look how your face has changed. You look like an old lady." You said to make her laugh. Your attempt was successful, she smiled while wiping her eyes. "Yaah, don't make fun of me." She said with fake angry pout. You chuckled at her. You both chatted for a while, laughing, making fun of her.

"Unniee, are you alone here these days?" You asked. "No no Yniee, Taehyung and Jungkook also here with me." She said but they are not here. "Then, where are they?" You asked looking for them in your room. "Tae is forced by Jungkook to freshen up. You know, Tae is by your side all these days. Never left you for a moment. He is also not eating food properly, not even sleeping well. He used to hold your hand and keep looking at you. Yniee, he suffered a lot seeing you in this state. He is madly in love with you." She let out about Tae. You stunned at her words.

"Unniee, How did they knew about me? Like I'm being kidnapped." You asked her. She told everything from the start. Your jaw dropped after listening the story. "So you didn't tell them about our profession. Right?" You asked again, she nodded. You took a relief breath. "You said you will tell him the whole thing by yourself, so that's why I didn't told them." She said. "No Unniee I won't either. They should not know under any circumstances." You said which she frowned.

"Why Yniee?" She asked. You told her everything about your dream. The way Taehyung got angry, left you alone at the island everything you let out to her. She carefully listened everything you said. "Yniee it's just a dream Na, it will never comes true. I'm deadly sure Tae will never react like that." She said. "I know Unniee but it's looks like soo real, and I don't want to take risk. So we better hide about this matter," you said. "But Yni--" Her words cutted by you. "Please Unniee, if it's real or fake I don't want to loose him. Please try to understand." You said she sighed then nodded as agreement.