Breath of the stars

Origin

Derived from flame breathing, star breathing was created by (Name) during her training with Kyojuro. She passed the final selection using only flame breathing, as star breathing was not yet fully developed at the time.

Kyojuro often joked that she would have been the next flame hashira if not for her creation of her own breath style.

Six Forms

First Form: Starlight

The user leaps from a high place, performing a swift and precise slash with both swords. This form focuses on speed and accuracy, allowing the user to strike with the brilliance of a shooting star. Each blade moves in perfect synchronization, doubling the impact.

Second Form: Celestial

The user lands two powerful slashes onto the opponent with their swords, each blow being ten times harder than a regular swing.

Third Form: Corona

The user performs a Nihon Buyo-inspired dance around the enemy, gracefully swinging both swords. This form involves slow, deliberate movements that culminate in a precise, lethal slash from each blade, splitting the opponent's body in half.

Fourth Form: Nebula

The user's presence is concealed, shrouding themselves in a veil of that resembles a nebula. While not invisible, the user becomes extremely difficult to detect, allowing them to reposition or prepare for a surprise attack without being easily noticed.

Fifth Form: Supernova

The user charges forward with immense speed, delivering powerful attacks that leave no openings. This form harnesses the explosive energy of a supernova, overwhelming the opponent with sheer force and velocity.

Sixth Form: Dance of the Constellation

The user performs series of intricate flowing movements, each representing a different constellation. This form combines offense and defense in a harmonious dance. striking with precision while evading attacks with grace.

Breathing Techniques

Star breathing involves deep, rhythmic breathing that aligns with the cycles and rhythms of planetary orbits. The user must maintain a calm composure during battle for their attacks to have full impact. Meditation is crucial for mastering this breath style.

Sword Style

The swordsmanship of Star Breathing is both powerful and graceful. While (Name) uses dual swords, the breath style remains effective with a single sword as well.

Visual Impact

Each attack leaves a trail of bright yellow light, disorienting opponents with dazzling displays. This visual effect serves as a strategic element, making it harder for enemies to predict and counter the attacks.