eight

september 9th, 2022

The two blonde best friends had been getting ready for a little over an hour. Blasting various songs, from country to rap.

"when do you think rutger is gonna ask you to be his girlfriend?" Ella questioned her best friend who was sitting at her vanity curling her blonde hair.

"I honestly have no clue, but I don't want to rush into anything. It hasn't been that long since we started talking" Olivia spoke to her best friend looking back at her giving her a slight smile

"If he hurts you i will actually kill him." The blonde teased putting on her blush in the mirror.

"I don't think he is going to i feel way stronger about him than I did about Reese, and that is saying a lot you know." The younger estapa girl said putting on her lip gloss.

"That's true" "gosh I hate Reese." Ella exclaimed, the blonde had been there through it all, through all of the heartbreaks. They were inseparable, but they wouldn't have it any other way.

"We need to get going soon it's almost 9:30." Olivia said getting up from her chair and putting on her shoes. "Ok but first insta pics" Ella said dragging the shorter blonde outside to their balcony.

Once the blonde girls had arrived at the sophomore house, they knocked on the door and a smiling Ethan Edwards and Nick Moldenhauer appeared from the other side of the door.

"Hello ladies." Nick said pulling Olivia into a hug, as Ethan gave Ella a side hug. "Your brother has a stick up his ass again" Ethan said laughing shutting the door behind the four friends.

"Why am I not surprised." Olivia said walking into the kitchen. "Ew ugly what are you doing here" Mark said looking up from his phone.

"Shut up Mark we all know everyone in this room thinks i'm the more attractive estapa." The shorter blonde said grabbing a White Claw from the boys fridge.

"Where's Rutger" the younger blonde questioned to their group of friends that we're currently surrounding the kitchen island.

"His room" Luca spoke in a suspicious manner which gathered laughter from the other boys.

"Oh fuck off Fantilli, you're no longer my favorite." Olivia spoke leaving the kitchen and heading up the stairs to Rutgers room.

The girl got to the boys door and softly knocked waiting for the boy to respond or at least open the door.

After what seemed like forever of waiting at the door. The much taller boy answered the door in nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Well hello Liv" "I didn't think you and Ej were here yet" The boy spoke with a little bit of surprise in his tone.

"We just got here like 15 minutes ago" "Figured I would come see you before we have to be around all the guys" Olivia spoke trying to keep her eyes off the boys toned abs and especially his muscular arms.

"I just need to get dressed and do my hair, wait for me in here please." The boy pleaded pulling his girl into his room and shutting the door behind her. Olivia obviously agreed.

"Make yourself comfy, i'll be in my bathroom" Rutger said heading back into his bathroom that is attached to his room.

About 15 minutes later Rutger appeared from his bathroom into his room. Wearing his usual black pants and a white shirt, paired with the gold chain he always wore.

"Ok i'm ready" The boy said looking at the girl who sat on his bed scrolling through instagram.
"You look very pretty tonight liv" the boy spoke grabbing her hand and pulling her off his bed, pulling her into a hug. "Thank you rut" the girl breathed out taking in his mahogany scent. A smell she wants to remember for forever.

authors note!
this chapter is a little boring my apologies
but the next one will have more of the party and some drama!
i hope everyone has a great weekened🥰🥰