The One shot

Before I get started(sorry Rachel if your reading this.) I know I said I wasn't going to upload this summer. This however is the one exception because I loved the book Jefferson Lake. Hopefully you enjoyed this and it will hold you off until I start writing my own books again. Also if you haven't already go check out Knightsrachel her books are truly amazing.

Disclaimer: The Characters are not mine they all belong to Knightsrachel. The idea of this one shot belongs to her as well. It's based off of chapter 33 of her book.

Meckenna's POV:

I was working on homework in my room when my phone rang.  It's was Lee,  this was a first.

"Hello?" I answered

Silence,  something was up.

"Is everything alright?" I asked,  my panic level rising. 

"I just." Lee began

Was he having another panic attack?

"What's the matter?" I asked

"Can you come to my dorm?" he asked in a rushee voice. 

"Okay." I said "Wait for me there."

Lee hung up before I could say goodbye. 

So thin my was definitely up.

"Who was that? " Tracey asked

" Lee.  I'm going over to his dorm okay?"

"Alright, is everything okay?" she asked

I have no idea.  So I just shrugged and left. 

"I be waiting!" Tracey called. 

I ran down the stairs and signed out of the dorms. Then half walked half ran to the boys dorms. Lee was really worrying me,  what was going on?

I checked into the boys dorms.  The  decided to ski0 the stairs and take the elevator,  so I reached Lee's dorm much quicker than normal.

I knocked on the Door,  there was a slight delay and then  Lee appeared.

He had tears running down his face. 

I could feel my heart breaking all I wanted to do I that moment was to pull him into my arms.  The only thing that held me back was the thought if causing a panic attack.  So I just walked in and took a seat on his futon. 

Lee shut and looked the door before taking a seat next to me. We didn't say anything right away,  I was finding the right word start off with. 

"What's the matter?" I finally managed to ask. 

"Everything." he replied his voice thick.

"Let's start a little less broad."
I suggested.

He went quiet for a second before saying "I f***** up real bad. "

I nodded and tried really hard not to laugh. Then he closed his eyes I could see the tears poking out of the corners. It hurts so much to see him like this I once again had no idea what was going on or what to do.

" Is it Parker? " It didn't make sense for him to be upset after talking to him, but it's the best I could come up with. 

" He's filed a lawsuit against Cornerston, for their negligence. 

He never told me anything about Cornerstone,  except that he left the. For here.  But I just went along with it.

"Okay." I said in a confused voice.