Wilford Academy: School for the Immortals

Altheana Watsons never wanted to enter Wilford Academy, the prestigious school for the immortals like her. But for the sake of her late mother's dying wish, she aced and mastered her abilities so she would be chosen to represent their town.

She sucked up the Academy's sick traditions and tried to live far everyone's radar. But the great power she possessed didn't let her to do so—most especially, when the group of high ranking Immortal students needed a new member to join their special mission.

Her dream to finish her studies in the academy in low profile vanished as she was put into spotlight.

Fitting in the chaotic group was challenging and stressful enough—but facing the mysteries and secrets that lied beyond the academy was on another level.

With the brewing romance, friendships, hate, betrayals, chaos, and war—would Altheana survive her stay in the school where darkness and danger lurked around in every corner?

***

Wilford Academy: School for the Immortals © riathebeloved
All rights reserved 2024.

This is the 2024 version of Wilford Academy: School of Mysteries - BaekYeon, TTS Fanfiction (2017).

***

This is an original work of fiction. Any resemblance to existing books, movies, series, and the likes are purely coincidental.

***

Let's be mutuals on social media?

FB: Ria Alejandre
IG/Threads: riathebeloved

***