The Other Half

"Just make sure you keep everything you've done here a secret," his brother had explained to the twins, who were getting on the bus. To leave.

Stan, well, he had barely said anything, other then a measly goodbye. He just couldn't muster up anything else. It was too hard to face it, they were leaving. He knew this day was coming, but he didn't know that he would be so depressed about it.
The thing is, he had came to love the two kids. Stan didn't show it often, but he sure did.

It was back to his old life 30 years ago. With Stanford down in the lab and the twins gone, he was alone. Well, except for Soos. At least he had him. Stan sighed as he sat at the counter of the Mystery Shack. It was a lot quieter in here with out the-- No, he needed to stop thinking about them. They were gone. And the Mystery Shack wouldn't be the same without them.

Hey-looo, people! This is a very, verrry short one-shot to keep you guys satisfied while I write an actual story, with chapters! So, I hope this keepz you guys entertained while we wait another 7 DAYS to AToTS. *・゜゚・*:....:*'(*゚▽゚*)'*:.. ..:*・゜゚・* haha, but anyways, I wish you guys all the best, hope you liked my almost embarrassingly short one-shot!