31. PLAYING GAME

Author's Pov:

NEXT DAY

At Dining Table:

You, Sana, Jin and Jhope are all sitting at the dining table having lunch, while Suga and Namjoon went out for airport, because today Tae and the others are coming back from their business trip

You, Sana, Jin and Jhope are all sitting at the dining table having lunch, while Suga and Namjoon went out for airport, because today Tae and the others are coming back from their business trip. They all noticed that you were moody today. In past days you were very active and energetic with everyone. But now they are worried seeing you being dull. You are poking the plate with a fork without eating the food.

"Yniee, are you okay?" Jin asked you. You looked at him, gave him your most iconic fake smile. "Yeah oppa, I'm okay." You said then again gazed your plate. "Stop pretending Yniee, I know something is off. Tell me." He asked you again. Yeah now they all know everything about you. They can hear you which you can't tell outside, they can feel your pain which you endured inside. Everything and you are very thankful for that too.

Because you have more people's by your side. Who understands you, Who loves you. You are very lucky to have them in your life. You took a deep breath then dropped the fork in the plate. "You know the reason, Oppa." You said staring at the plate. Jin stopped cutting his pork, gazing at you now. "About Tae?" He asked which you nodded. "He is constantly ignoring me. I don't know what's the reason for his sudden change." You said. But Jin grinned at your words.

"You are missing him that much?" Now Jhope asked you. "Not much, Alotttttt." You said they all laughed. You frown at them. "Oppa~~~" you whined at their teasings. "Sorry sorry Yniee, well what you decided to do? You know well that Tae is coming today." Sana said. You nodded. "He ignored me right? Then let it be, I will do the same now." You said they looked at you amused. Then showed you their thump to you which you giggled at their cute reaction.

TIME SKIPS

You and the others are sitting on the couch scrolling through the phone. All are waiting for the boys arrival but not you. Because you are very agry at the person who said he loves you alot, he can't live without you. But see, he ignored you in these past two weeks.

Oh yeah they arrived. You looked at the main door. That's when you saw him. Your Tae. His face filled with happiness. His eyes glitened. Aishhh his eyes which you want to worship then throughout your entire life. He is wearing black trouser with scarf around his neck because it's winter season time. His hands shoved in his pocket. His eyes looking at the certain person which is You.

Finally he founds you. He looked at you with his sweetest grin on his face. You want to hug him tightly then want to shout at him for not answering your calls and texts in these days. When he calls you by that name, you melted. Damnit you melted like butter. "My Baby" he calls you while approaching the living area where you are.