Learning the dark spells.

Harrys pov:

I sit beside Ron and Hermione. Theyre kissing as always. I read a bit more in the book about "how to defend youreself, from a dementor" . I sigh, as i already know this, since lupus teached me when i was 13. I close the book and sigh, as i watch everyone else trying to perform

the spell, but failing. Ronnand Hermione has stopped kissing, and is now practicing. Suddenly Ron knocks over a glass of some black liquid all over me. "Ron!" "Sorry Harry!" He continues trying to cast the spell, falling backwards and landing on the floor. "I'm gonna go into the bathroom and get this off of me" i quickly stand up and wander off to the bathroom, with the black liquid dripping from my pants.

***********

I get out to the bathroom and start wipping my pants, but it looks like something else. "Need my help sweetie?" Someone says behind me and i look at them. It's Draco. He looks at my hand laying right on my crotch, and i quickly move it away. "No, Ron just spilled on me" i

mumble and look away, embarressed. Dreco walks over to me and pushes me against the wall, making me squeel. "Do you need my help anyways..?" He's looking deep into my eyes, and i can feel a buldge growing in my pants. I looks down, embarressed. As i can see he also has a huge buldge. "No." I quickly push myself out of his arms, and fun out the bathroom.

When i get back the lesson is over, and i follow Ron and Hermione upstairs to the painting of the fat lady. "Codeword?" She mumbles, while filling her nailes. "Lanaika" Hermione says confident, and the painting seings to the side. We walk inside. Everyone else is sitting and playing cards, while some are just talking. Ginny runs up to me and hugs me "Hi Harry!" She says and kisses me.

I wrap my arms
around her and smile. "Hi ginny" she smiles back at me and then walks over to her friends. I can't believe i even thought about doing it with Draco. Isn't that some form of cheating? I sit down on the couch, with Ron and Hermione. Ron has his hand on Hermiones thigh, and they both are obviously horny. "Just go into the bathroom" i mumble and they both almost jump up and run into the bathroom, hand in hand. I sit there for a few seconds. Just watching the fire. Suddenly someone sits down besids me "hi Ginny" i say and place my hand on her thigh. She smiles at me, but it quickly changes to a smirk. "Harry, wanna go into the secret room..?" She smirks, and takes my hand "of course, lead the way princess"

she leads me to a secret door and opens it. Inside there's only a bed. "I've missed you today" she says, and i push her down onto the bed. I slowly unbutton her jeans, and pull then down. She's wearing dark red panties with lace, and i instiantly get hard. I slowly pull her panties off, and i can feel her getting desperate. "Just do it already!" She grabs my hair and pulls me down to her wet pussy. I start eating her out, licking every cornor of her. I gently play with her nipples awhile i lich her clit. I rub her breasts under her shirt as she moan loudly, grabbing my hair and pushing me deeper into her. I push my tounge as far i can into her. And she trembles, moaning softly. "I need your dick inside me" she mumbles and i take off my pants and underpants. My dick springs out infront of her, hard as ever. It's atleast 14 cm and really thick. "Condom or no condom" she asks and looks at me, likd she would kill, just to get my dick. "No condom" i push inside of her fast, as we both moan instantly. I start picking up the pace, thrusying back and forth into her "oh harry, oh dear god harry!" She screams, as she squirts over my dick. I keep thrusting back and forth into her until i can feel an orgasm comming. We both scream as i squirt deep inside of her, making her shake as crazy, as i grab her boobs, to not fall away. "Lets get back to the others" we get on our clothes as we walk back. She's walking really weird, and almost tripping. I smirk and whisper into her ear "hard to walk... isn't it?" She blushes and ignores me as we sit on the couch again.
——————————-
——————————-
Next part out soon lovelies! And don't worry. We will get more of Drarry, this is JUST the start!