p r o l o g u e

hey my name is Maat. and i may not be perfect, or have the most beautiful eyes or whatever, but i believe i can be something. that i WILL be something. im gonna be a pop star 😎

this story is about a girl named autie😂 falling in love with dylan sprayberry 🌹

and on a real note, non-characterized lmao .. you can be something too. you are so worth it and amazing and beautiful in so many ways, and some of you just need time to realize that. if you ever feel like cutting yourself or harming yourself, please dont. at least inbox me on one of my social medias, ill help you get through it 💞 insta: @maat.g, twitter @maatnajii or @snapbackbucky, snapchat: @maat.jpg ❤️ im always here. the thing is, whenever you feel like life os crashing down, you need realization, hope. and that's where you, yourself comes in. do something productive or go hang out with someone you know cares. make your life positive. that's the key, thats how i do it. stay positive no matter what makes you mad. it took me ages to stay positive bc of my anger, but once you do. its worth it.

REMEMBER THIS:

you are gonna be remembered. whether it's just remembrance from your friends and family or if its from the world. whatever you can get ... its better than nothing. don't waste a second in this life. leave a mark on this world. if you think about life; it can be super quick and then ur dead; or it can be slow and remembering. its all about living in the moment. feel the moment. be the moment. accept, love and be grateful for the moment. today couldve went by in a flash with me in bed all day. but instead i danced with my sisters, i uploaded a youtube video, i talked with my brothers, i made my stepdad have a great day, i grilled, im watching an amazing movie and much more. feel the moment bro. if u ever feel like time is flying by too fast, give urself a 'test'. make sure u teach/learn something new every single day. create something new every single day. it keeps u in the moment. remember this 🌸🌹🌸.

i just want everyone to know someone is here. im here. stay beautiful and positive. 👼🏽