Prologue Part 2

In the past during the day, Sakura is shown to be 6 years old with her hair worn down running out the door to the front yard of her home with a 5-year-old Koko, whose hair is worn down too, and an 11-year-old Norito. All three of them are being chased by a man with fair skin, brown eyes and short ebony black hair parting from his right. They are all playing tag. At the porch, a woman with fair skin, brown eyes and long light brown hair watches them. She smiles in amusement when she sees the man managing to catch Koko and snap her up in the air, which makes her giggle. Sakura and Norito laugh at the two.

A woman with fair skin, brown eyes and long brown hair parting from her right paints on a canvas at the house's backyard while the kids watch her.

During an early afternoon, a man with fair skin, dark brown eyes and short dark brown hair parting from his left is running across an open field with the kids, the four of them pulling along the long string of a red kite to get it to fly. The other adults are on a picnic blanket watching them. Once a big gust of wind blows through the kite and flies into the air, the quartet stops. The kids cheer out of joy as the adults smile.

The black-haired man cooks some tonkatsu with the girls watching in awe. When they are done, they are seen being placed on a plate in the center of a dining table where Sakura is eating a piece delightfully using chopsticks while Koko has a bit of trouble handling hers until Norito helps her out. The man and the light-haired brunette watch them smiling from across the table. During this, the brunette adults arrive home and smile too after they see the kids eating.

Sakura tries to figure out how to take a picture with the brunet's black smartphone before he taps on the shutter button in it for her to show her how it is done while taking a picture of Norito and the brunette. The phone is shown on the dining table with Norito and the brunette's picture in the screen.

The black-haired man watches the kids run around on the street in front of the sidewalk. Just then, Koko bumps into Sakura, who bumps into Norito when he gets near her. The kids fall down to the ground, much to the man's concern. After they look at each other for a few seconds, they laugh hard, causing the man to laugh as well.

In a living room, the man is napping on the left side of a couch while the kids are asleep in a pile at the right side.

Sakura struggles to take a bite on a steak with the brunet's help. The other adults and Norito are amused by this while Koko giggles at her cousin.

One morning, the adults walk the kids across the sinking bridge. They arrive at a beach. The brunette builds a sandcastle with Koko. Norito is swimming in the ocean with the black-haired man. Sakura follows them in a yellow duck floatie. The black-haired man dives into the water for a minute. Before the siblings can wonder where did he go, he surfaces under Norito and places him on his shoulders at the same time, scaring him in the process. Sakura bursts out laughing. Norito and the man do the same.

Sakura sees something in the brunet's smartphone and tells the brunette what it is. She calls for someone else.

The black-haired man tilts the smartphone for her, the screen showing a piano app. She taps on a key that plays its note. It makes the girls a little excited with the man and Norito smiling amusedly over their shared reaction.

Sakura practices playing piano in the app with a focused look on her face while Koko is watching her out of curiosity.

She taps some things on the brunet's smartphone.

Norito takes his turn on practicing the piano in the app, only with more skill. Sakura and Koko are fascinated by that.

A recorded composition in the piano app plays. The man plays an acoustic guitar as he and the kids sing together. He keeps playing the guitar like if he has done it lots of times. The kids continue singing. Sakura, who is holding the brunet's smartphone while the composition keeps on playing its music, looks at the brunet and goes back to singing with everyone.