37. PSYCHOPATH

Author's Pov:

You went inside his mansion

You went inside his mansion. Sehun came and greeted you. You hide your nervousness and give him a fake smile the whole time. He told you that he will come after shower and went to his room after pecking your lips. Now you are alone in the living room. You are very scared. Then you started checking his mansion. While you are looking at every room, one room is slightly opened. You went inside holding the door knob with your shaky hands.

 You went inside holding the door knob with your shaky hands

But honestly you regret it, you regret to visit this room. Because this room filled with human blood and human organs in containers. It's looking very creepy. You wanted to puke. He is a real psychopath. Now you believed that he killed soo many peoples because of you. You started feeling bad, bad for those innocent people who did nothing to deserve this cruel and ruthless death.

You decided to report him to cops. He deserved to be rot in hell. You took your phone out of fear and were about to call the cops, but you dropped your phone when you heard Sehun voice from behind. "What are you doing here Cielo? This place is forbidden." He said leaning towards the door looking at you creepily. He started coming to you. You start backing away in fear. "Don't come to me, you are a psycho," you yelled loudly. Fearing the shit out of you.

He let out a dark chuckle making your whole body shiver. See, you are a Mafia queen, this kind of things is normal but the person who did this is only because of you and the person is also your boyfriend, then how can you feel? It's really horrific right. That's what you are feeling now. "Sehun, you can't do this, you are a murderer." You said tears flowing from your eyes.

"They deserve it Cielo, they dare to lay their eyes on you? My whole world, my life, my everything. That's why I gave them punishment which they deserves." He said walking towards you. You started feeling dizzy because of this blood smell. "How can you be this cruel Sehun? Why are you doing this?" You asked him pointing towards the containers which have all type of human organs.

"This? It's my favourite collection. Do you like it?" He said grinning like a psycho. You looked at him in disbelief. "When we get married, I will tell our kids about how I killed the people's who touched you and become my collection. It's kinda masterpiece to show them right?" He said with evil smile. Your body tensed. At the thought of marriage with him is horrifying you. No you can't marry him. "You are a freek Sehun, and forget about marriage because that's never gonna happen not in your dreams." You said sternly digging holes at his body.